Contadora Island Inn(Contadora Island)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$103
  • Breakfast included
Hibiscus House Bed & Breakfast(Contadora Island)(Great Value!)
US$83
Perla Real Inn(Contadora Island)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Casa del Sol(Contadora Island)(Great Value!)
US$105
La Romantica(Contadora Island)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Free Internet
Mar & Oro(Contadora Island)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$55
Les Blanc Villas(Contadora Island)
TripAdvisor
The Point Hotel(Contadora Island)
Agoda.com
All reviewssmall poolgolf cartpoint hoteleggshis wifewater tankgerman dishesclose to the airporta couple of minutes walkhammock on the balconyferry landingrestaurant barbreakfast was includedenjoyed our staysingle bedgreat place to stayrooms are clean
Reviewed 26 January 2017

This is 1st time we stayed at Geralds but we had dined there a couple of times 3 years ago.
Our accomodation was excellent. Gerald and Sabin are very gracious hosts and were very good to us. The room was very comfortable and the upstairs terrace was awesome. Sabin has a lovely garden area with 3 tame deer, numerous cats, 5 somewhat noisy at times parrots and other little critters running around free. Richard and another young fellow do a great job taking care of the yard etc.
We really enjoyed our stay...,.. Only problem , Gerald doesn't manage the restaurant anymore and we were forced to eat elsewhere. The staff at the restaurant were very inattentive and spent all their time visiting with each other and being on their phones. This was a disappointment , however we did find other good restaurants on the island.
The name of this establishment is a bit deceiving as there is no breakfast included, not even a cup of coffee.
Suggestion to Gerald and Sabin, drop the B&B on the name and provide coffee in the garden area for your guests. Other than that it was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank macraes2017
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Stayed here for 5 nights and our stay was so close to a perfect 5.

Best location on the island. Between a 2 to 10 minute walk is a bunch of restaurants, grocery stores and beaches.
Breakfast was included.
The bed was very comfortable.
Lots of hot water in the shower
All the employees were very friendly and smiled easily.
Gerald has set up a palapa and a few chairs down by the beach, excellent.
The beach, playa larga, is a easy 5 minute walk away.
Excellent roof top sitting area with a small dipping pool.

The reason for the 4 instead of the 5.
The shower head sprayed all over the place, a little soaking in some vinegar would have fixed it. We did not mention it to Gerald and I would assume he would have fixed it had we mentioned it, not sure why we did not.
The room had a very intense cleaning smell that took 2 days to subside when we checked in.
The toilet flush handle was ready to fall off.
There is a safe in the room but it is not bolted to anything.

These 3 items would not prevent me from staying here again, and it shouldn't stop you.

Paid 115usd a night

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ERDFirefighter
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Came over on the day boat and did NOT buy the day pass. Rented the Expensive golf cart and explored the island. Worth it once!
Had breakfast. Average Panama omelette With fruit plate and toast. The service made up for the food.
I would go again, but after I try other places.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank taipan2016
Reviewed 7 October 2016

The location was very good with a lovely beach behind the hotel and the hotel is right next to the airport. The airport noise was non-existant. The hotel restaurant is very popular especially for lunches. The accommodation is out the back behind the restaurant. My Room was clean, comfortable and a good size with double bed, wardrobe, room safe , fridge and sofa and table. I had a private bathroom. Outside i had a hammock. Breakfast was good. The location was excellent with the beach behind the hotel and the airport a few steps away. Airport noise was minimal as it is a very small landing strip. The restaurant was very popular especially at lunchtime. The accommodation is out the back of the hotel and the room was comfortable and clean and reasonably basic. It had a double bed, small safe, fridge, sofa and table. Outside I had a hammock. Breakfast was good. they picked me up from the airport and were more than happy to take me places if I wanted them to. The hotel hires out small buggies which are great for getting around.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank JosephineSalvador
Reviewed 8 June 2016

I am from Chile and I went to visit for first time the island.
Gerald was waiting for me at the airport and brought me to the hotel. He was so helpfull with me, he took me around the island in his golf cart, he helped me as much as he could always!!! since I am in a wheelchair and been a totally stranger he was like a father or a big brother who took care of me all the time!. His place was very easy to move around, and even if was not he would make sure It was.

Aileen the girl who clean, was also very kind and helpfull, very clever noticing details about how to make the bed in a easy way for me to sleep. Always worry and care about my comfort.

Joseph the receptionist was a sunshine!!! he took me everywhere I needed, no matter what, no questioning, nothing!...always there for me!

MISS YOU GERALD CREW!!!!