“This is a wonderful getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance to the Garden Suite
Relax on the queen size bed and luxury linens The Garden Suite has a private bathroom and hand crafted wood closets
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance to the Garden Suite
Relax on the queen size bed and luxury linens
The Garden Suite has a private bathroom and hand crafted wood closets
The Garden Suite has a small sitting room w ith TV/DVD player and views to the gardens
Large shower includes shampoo, cream rinse and body wash.
Boquete coffee your way each morning in the Breakfast Lounge
Picture yourself right here, just add waffles.
Keep yourself in great shape while your in Boquete
Roam the gardens from your front door
Bring a book to one of the hammocks
Sit right here and watch the birds visit the orchids
Colorful natural beauty everywhere you look
Walk the pathway and discover the beauty of the seasonal stream
How much natural beauty can you experience?
Meditation bench by the stream bed.
Surrender to the quiet and enjoy the birds and butterlies
Breakfast Lounge
Breakfast Lounge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Taylor H
Royal Oak, Michigan
“This is a wonderful getaway”
Reviewed 23 November 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

This was more then words can explain! There is many adventures to do in Boquete. We were able to go zip lineing, travel up to the mountains at 4am to watch the sun rise (4 hour ride up huge boulder rocks) I could careless about that but my mom love that and many people walked up to the top of the mountain. We also met the officer that lived on top of the mountain- we were after all in two places in once Costa Rica and Panama. This house up on the hills was perfect if we could have stay the whole time there we should have. They serve amazing breakfast. 5*****

Management Response
29 Nov 2016
We enjoyed your company as well and hope to see you again soon. Ciella and Quincy
Jansael
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Fantastic stay”
Reviewed 25 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

The wife and I decided to take an exploratory trip to Boquete for two weeks. We found "The Hacienda" and it's great reviews. It seemed to be a nice place to stay. We decided to give it a go and it was everything we hoped for and so much more. First, the property. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. The pictures do not do it justice. Plants and flowers all around, flowing streams, beautiful view of Volcan Baru. Just beautiful.

Now to the owners. Quincy and Ciella really made our stay a memorable one. They were everything you could ask for as hosts. They were friendly, humble, helpful, knowledgeable and compassionate. The gave us a LOT of great information on the Panamanian culture and on Boquete. GREAT hosts.

Quincy and Ciella made sure we were comfortable in every aspect of our stay. There was not anything we could do without. They really thought of everything.

Breakfast was very good. Panamanian produce is very fresh so breakfast was very flavorful. Some of our choices included scrambled eggs, quiche, fresh fruit and yogurt with some killer Panamanian coffee.

As a word of caution, if you decide to rent a car, you need to listen to directions carefully. The Hacienda is up on the mountain, so you will have to drive up a gravel road.

Call Quincy and Ciella and have the guide you from town. Rent a 4x4 if you can. You'll need it if you plan on exploring the side roads. If you've never been to Panama, the driving can be a little challenging at times. They like to drive fast, so just take a deep breath and floor it. You'll get used to it in no time.

We highly recommend this property for your stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ummm... Everything!!
Liked least: My little rental car.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
28 Jun 2016
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Quincy and I enjoyed your visit very much and we look forward to seeing you again soon when you return. We want to let guests know that there is only 1/2 kilometer of gravel road as you drive to The Hacienda. The bulk of the roadway to The Hacienda is actually paved. Most guests rent small rental cars and manage the drive quite well. Some guests are very adventurous and explore every aspect of our beautiful area. For the general trip a regular rental car works well. We have a 4x4 and have not engaged it in years.
jazzyOnj
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Heaven here on Earth!”
Reviewed 28 January 2016 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

When I say that the owners are TRUE GUARDIAN ANGELS I mean it! Their establishment, and customer service was off the charts. Breakfast each morning makes your whole day start off right. This husband and wife (and the maid too!) team will remind you of what REAL customer service used to be like in the US, but it's in Panama (I'm glad since I'm moving there soon!). I stayed in the Garden Suite, and the pictures don't do it justice. I stayed at another "Resort" Style on the front end of my trip and was totally bummed out! I won't mention the name here, but they did NOT get a good review from me!

I ask for forgiveness for not having written this sooner. If you're looking for cozy comfort in the midst of beauty then this is the place to be, if you can get a reservation (Lol!) start early is my best advice. I wanted to come back to the US with wonderful memories and I did starting here at the Hacienda, Garden Suite. Mr & Mrs G you got it goin on!!!!

I see you now have a Casita on the premises can't wait to come back and stay there for a few nights. Guess I'd better start looking now, Smile

Onj, (to my friends, and you're both my Bestest Friends Ever!)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed, and terrace off my room (Garden Suite)
Liked least: That I couldn't stay longer!
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
J0y0s
London, Canada
“Heaven On Earth”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

When I visited the Hacienda, I walked into the Garden of Eden! Where else could I experience the sweet smell of flowers,a chorus of birdsong, glorious hummingbirds and butterflies, cloud forests blowing in and natural beauty that took my breath away The air is alive with sound, color and smell and Volcan Baru greeted me everywhere I looked. The Hacienda is all that and more. Victoria and Scott are amazing hosts. They are friendly, kind and generous and available to give suggestions and support. The daily breakfasts are nutritional, colorful and yummy! There is always a hot dish accompanied by toast, fruit, yogurt, juice and a mouth watering banana bread. The rooms are generous in size , comfortable, private and beautifully decorated. There is a wonderful breakfast area with a refrigerator and facilities to make coffee or tea at any time of day. Boquete is a town that buzzes with flavour, culture and a warm heart centered friendliness that I have never experienced anywhere else. If you are coming to Panama...you must visit The Hacienda. Your trip will not be complete without it and you will be glad that you did. I am already planning my return trip!!

Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Pure Perfection!
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
LegacyRob
Vero Beach, FL
“Great Escape”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Can't say enough good things about the great hideaway known as the Hacienda. My stay was comfortable and quiet, yet just a short drive to the center of Boquete. Victoria and Scott were great hosts and assist you when needed while also letting you enjoy your solitude if that's what you're after. My stay was a two night stop over on my way to Bocas and I'd probably still be trying to find my way if I hadn't been fortunate enough to receive excellent directions from Scott. Trust me, you'll appreciate the amenities and ambiance if you choose to stay at the Hacienda.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$55
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing