“Fantastic stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance to the Garden Suite
Relax on the queen size bed and luxury linens The Garden Suite has a private bathroom and hand crafted wood closets
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance to the Garden Suite
Relax on the queen size bed and luxury linens
The Garden Suite has a private bathroom and hand crafted wood closets
The Garden Suite has a small sitting room w ith TV/DVD player and views to the gardens
Large shower includes shampoo, cream rinse and body wash.
Boquete coffee your way each morning in the Breakfast Lounge
Picture yourself right here, just add waffles.
Keep yourself in great shape while your in Boquete
Roam the gardens from your front door
Bring a book to one of the hammocks
Sit right here and watch the birds visit the orchids
Colorful natural beauty everywhere you look
Walk the pathway and discover the beauty of the seasonal stream
How much natural beauty can you experience?
Meditation bench by the stream bed.
Surrender to the quiet and enjoy the birds and butterlies
Breakfast Lounge
Breakfast Lounge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jansael
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Fantastic stay”
Reviewed 25 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

The wife and I decided to take an exploratory trip to Boquete for two weeks. We found "The Hacienda" and it's great reviews. It seemed to be a nice place to stay. We decided to give it a go and it was everything we hoped for and so much more. First, the property. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. The pictures do not do it justice. Plants and flowers all around, flowing streams, beautiful view of Volcan Baru. Just beautiful.

Now to the owners. Quincy and Ciella really made our stay a memorable one. They were everything you could ask for as hosts. They were friendly, humble, helpful, knowledgeable and compassionate. The gave us a LOT of great information on the Panamanian culture and on Boquete. GREAT hosts.

Quincy and Ciella made sure we were comfortable in every aspect of our stay. There was not anything we could do without. They really thought of everything.

Breakfast was very good. Panamanian produce is very fresh so breakfast was very flavorful. Some of our choices included scrambled eggs, quiche, fresh fruit and yogurt with some killer Panamanian coffee.

As a word of caution, if you decide to rent a car, you need to listen to directions carefully. The Hacienda is up on the mountain, so you will have to drive up a gravel road.

Call Quincy and Ciella and have the guide you from town. Rent a 4x4 if you can. You'll need it if you plan on exploring the side roads. If you've never been to Panama, the driving can be a little challenging at times. They like to drive fast, so just take a deep breath and floor it. You'll get used to it in no time.

We highly recommend this property for your stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ummm... Everything!!
Liked least: My little rental car.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
28 Jun 2016
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Quincy and I enjoyed your visit very much and we look forward to seeing you again soon when you return. We want to let guests know that there is only 1/2 kilometer of gravel road as you drive to The Hacienda. The bulk of the roadway to The Hacienda is actually paved. Most guests rent small rental cars and manage the drive quite well. Some guests are very adventurous and explore every aspect of our beautiful area. For the general trip a regular rental car works well. We have a 4x4 and have not engaged it in years.
jazzyOnj
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Heaven here on Earth!”
Reviewed 28 January 2016 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

When I say that the owners are TRUE GUARDIAN ANGELS I mean it! Their establishment, and customer service was off the charts. Breakfast each morning makes your whole day start off right. This husband and wife (and the maid too!) team will remind you of what REAL customer service used to be like in the US, but it's in Panama (I'm glad since I'm moving there soon!). I stayed in the Garden Suite, and the pictures don't do it justice. I stayed at another "Resort" Style on the front end of my trip and was totally bummed out! I won't mention the name here, but they did NOT get a good review from me!

I ask for forgiveness for not having written this sooner. If you're looking for cozy comfort in the midst of beauty then this is the place to be, if you can get a reservation (Lol!) start early is my best advice. I wanted to come back to the US with wonderful memories and I did starting here at the Hacienda, Garden Suite. Mr & Mrs G you got it goin on!!!!

I see you now have a Casita on the premises can't wait to come back and stay there for a few nights. Guess I'd better start looking now, Smile

Onj, (to my friends, and you're both my Bestest Friends Ever!)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed, and terrace off my room (Garden Suite)
Liked least: That I couldn't stay longer!
J0y0s
London, Canada
“Heaven On Earth”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

When I visited the Hacienda, I walked into the Garden of Eden! Where else could I experience the sweet smell of flowers,a chorus of birdsong, glorious hummingbirds and butterflies, cloud forests blowing in and natural beauty that took my breath away The air is alive with sound, color and smell and Volcan Baru greeted me everywhere I looked. The Hacienda is all that and more. Victoria and Scott are amazing hosts. They are friendly, kind and generous and available to give suggestions and support. The daily breakfasts are nutritional, colorful and yummy! There is always a hot dish accompanied by toast, fruit, yogurt, juice and a mouth watering banana bread. The rooms are generous in size , comfortable, private and beautifully decorated. There is a wonderful breakfast area with a refrigerator and facilities to make coffee or tea at any time of day. Boquete is a town that buzzes with flavour, culture and a warm heart centered friendliness that I have never experienced anywhere else. If you are coming to Panama...you must visit The Hacienda. Your trip will not be complete without it and you will be glad that you did. I am already planning my return trip!!

Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Pure Perfection!
LegacyRob
Vero Beach, FL
“Great Escape”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Can't say enough good things about the great hideaway known as the Hacienda. My stay was comfortable and quiet, yet just a short drive to the center of Boquete. Victoria and Scott were great hosts and assist you when needed while also letting you enjoy your solitude if that's what you're after. My stay was a two night stop over on my way to Bocas and I'd probably still be trying to find my way if I hadn't been fortunate enough to receive excellent directions from Scott. Trust me, you'll appreciate the amenities and ambiance if you choose to stay at the Hacienda.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
katrina19...
London, United Kingdom
“The best 3 days of our Honeymoon”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

We visited bouquet for a few days during our honeymoon, and saw the Hacienda on Trip Advisor, and thought, Hmm!! the price? it was very cheap, could this be too good to be true?. The photos looked stunning, and it sounded amazing. Well, we arrived in Panama, and we were contacted straight away by Victoria, who wanted to ensure we arrived into Boquete ok, and that we will be collected by them to be taken to the hacienda, this was nice, not many hosts even offer this. We were collected by Scott, who has the most amazing personality. En Route to The Hacienda, we discovered Scott knew the person we had rented from in Bocas Del Toro, he was linked to several areas of life as my husband. It was theropeutic listening to Scott tell us about Panama, Boquete...as we also intend to migrate there in the future. We arrived at The Hacienda, and seeing it in person... it is so much more beautiful then than photos could ever express. Stunning, the decor was gorgeous. You could definitely see that Scott & Victoria (who we sadly did not meet as she was abroad) put the needs of their guests first. When we walked in, it felt like home, we loved it. Our room, and bathroom were of a very high standard, very much in line with a luxury hotel. The linens, oh my goodness...were luxurious cotton... thick, soft, and the bed was dressed ready for royalty. The bathroom was of the same standard, we were stunned that we had found such a place, and at that point regretted we had only planned on a few days in Boquete. this was the biggest and only regret. Inside the room was a TV, and the biggest DVD collection away from iTunes. Scott showed us around the property, which is vast...beautiful trees, Orchids, Ginger Lillies,, just so much to look at. They have really taken care of the Hacienda, and put a lot of appreciation and love into it. Scott dropped us back into town, and we walked and looked around, booked a few tours for the next day. On arrival back to the Hacienda, we met a couple who had booked the other suite. They were also lovely. The following morning, we woke to find a lovely Organic breakfast spread on the dining table, Scott even presented the table beautifully, very chic. We all had breakfast together, there was a bigger tea collection then the supermarket, and everything else you may need, and learned more about Panama, and Scott told us about the Hacienda, and why they moved there etc. What an experience we were having there. Scott gave us a number for a taxi driver he knows, who was great. He came when he said, and was always on time. We bought a cheap phone out there $20, and added $10 of minutes. Although, Scott had phones ready for us if we hadn't. Who does that? Scott does. It was great. We all went to the local Tuesday market in town, which was great. the coffee tour we did with a reputable company called Boquete Mountain Safari Tours on the main road, (Trip Advisor rated) it was only $30 each, and lasted 3 hours. Our time was coming to an end, and we were sadly going to be leaving Scott and the beautiful Hacienda behind. Scott is an individual you would want at a dinner party, any gathering really. He lights the place up... The Hacienda, in my view is 'alive' with spirit and soul. We will be staying in touch with Scott, and I hope to be able to post something quintessentially British out to him as soon as we can. There are no 'addresses' there, people just know where people live, lol. Overall, we will be back next year, and will be staying with Scott and Victoria...and would love to meet Victoria on the next trip. What a wonderful wonderful place to stay. If you want to experience luxury, great conversation, and a truly relaxing time this is the place.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Only staying two night
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing