Review Highlights
Loved!

We had the best time white water rafting! They were well prepared, made sure everyone was safe, and... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2018
elizabeth l
Chriqui River Rafting and Hacienda Belina, Boquete, Panama

Our family recently traveled to the beautiful region of Chiriqui, Panama and had the pleasure of... read more

Reviewed 22 May 2018
CharlotteD130
via mobile

All reviews juan carlos chiriqui viejo dry season class rapids dam umberto pioneer company rafts panama trees expert
Reviewed 25 December 2014

As a professional river guide in water up to class V, I anticipated a great Class 3 + trip. Had my GoPro on my helmet and sat up front with another young kid with a GoPro. Unfortunately the front of the raft had no foot holds like the thwarts in the mid section and back so I flipped out twice and knocked my seat mate out once in big water. Water warm and not too dangerous but if you go with an outfitter make sure he has a kayaker rescue boat like the outfitter ahead of us and toe/foot holds in the front of the raft. Great video of falling in river and guide was good with a throw rope to haul me in. 71 yr. olf Geezer

Date of experience: December 2014
5  Thank John F
Reviewed 20 November 2014

Chiriqui River Rafting was an amazing experience! It was my first time water rafting and had a great time! The staff picked me up in front of Hotel Palo Alto and also dropped me back at hotel. The guides were really cool, and spoke both english and spanish. The guides also gave us clear instructions before heading out to the river. For the most part the level was about a 3, and 2 1/2 and everyone had a great time. Lunch is also included.

Date of experience: November 2014
3  Thank Arnulfo R
Reviewed 30 September 2014

Had a beautiful morning to raft down the river. With all the rain it was moving fast !! Guides were great directing us and recovering those that went for a swim. Wonderful lunch provided along the river bank was just perfect. A great day, shame they are building a dam that will maybe do away with the rafting ? Sure hope not.

Date of experience: September 2014
2  Thank Alice K
Reviewed 7 September 2014

Chiriqui river rafting, was very good first we meet Hector the owner to give us the welcome to this adventure. The rafting was very good and the most important was safe. The guides Eusebio and Humberto were great. Three hour experience unforgetable. It worth it.

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank eduardoi796
Reviewed 6 September 2014

This is a great and fun adventure. There was plenty of excitement,but it was at an acceptable level for the faint of heart. Do not expect to stay dry, as within two minutes of launch, you're pretty much soaked from head to toe.

The only downside for us was that we picked up this tour in Boquete and it was a long ride from there and back.

But, if you like Whitewater rafting this is definitely a lot of fun.

Date of experience: August 2014