“Good kebabs”

Add it.
The Kebab Shop
Ranked #24 of 30 Restaurants in Sohar
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Description: We prepare all our Kebabs using fresh Chicken and fresh Meat.
Description: We prepare all our Kebabs using fresh Chicken and fresh Meat.
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Kids like the Kebab and sandwich they prepare with the grill. Good to try, Veg donor can be made available.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I had been wanting to try out the Kebab Shop for its chicken burger for awhile. Finally I managed to fit in a quick lunch there and boy, was I disappointed.
I asked whether fries were included as per the picture. They said yes, then went on to charge me for a combo. On pointing this out to them, was told "no, the fries are part of a combo and we punched in for a combo which includes the fries and a drink". I had not asked for a drink but not wanting to make fuss, I paid up with explicit instructions, twice, that I was allergic to onions, no onions in the burger. When my meal was ready, I ask where the drink is since it's included in the combo. Reluctantly they hand me a drink saying well I never asked for it.
Of course, I get a burger which is overflowing with onions so I take it back. The guy there then opens it up and starts picking out the onions. I was so upset at this blatant disregard at hygiene that I demanded my money back and walked over to MacDonalds instead.
Never ever going back.
Sadly there is no 0 in the rating so I had to give them a 1.