Indulge Guesthouse(Swakopmund)(Great Value!)
US$75
Organic Square Guesthouse(Swakopmund)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$91
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

aha Atlantic Villa Boutique Guesthouse(Swakopmund)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$66
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Alternative Space B & B(Swakopmund)(Great Value!)
US$70
Madisa Camp(Swakopmund)
US$108
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Pension A la Mer(Swakopmund)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$68
The Stiltz(Swakopmund)
US$133
Adventure Village(Swakopmund)
US$44
US$42
All reviewsold railwaytrain stationpool areahistorical hotelcentral courtyardinteresting townvictorian stylelovely hotelstaff were professionalgerman townour entire staythe air conditioningthe hotel staffshort strollexcellent facilitieslocated within walking distanceafrican wines
Reviewed 7 May 2018

The location of this colonial style hotel was very good, close to town and the beach. The common areas and grounds were well maintained. The service from the friendly staff was excellent. My room was nicely decorated, had great air conditioning, great internet, and a comfortable mattress. Breafast was very good. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would recommend it without hesitation.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank WonderfulWorldItIs
JanetWilson-Moore, General Manager at Swakopmund Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for the wonderful reveiw. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

The hotel and amenities are good. Make sure that you ask for a room with a window that can open, that makes a big difference to the experience. The real charm of the hotel is the excellent staff and the attentive service. Great experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
JanetWilson-Moore, General Manager at Swakopmund Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

What a great review, thank you!

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 3 May 2018

This used to be a railroad station. They have added on to it since then. The rooms are nice and large and the food is very good. It is within walking distance of downtown. Attached to the hotel in a different wing are several shops and businesses.

Stayed: April 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights with a tour group. The hotel is very close to shops and restaurants as well as the beach. Reception staff very helpful. My room was clean, spacious and quiet, great for sleeping. Bed was very comfortable (I found that accommodation in Southern Africa has hard mattresses which I like). Very good internet reception in the room. Good selection of foods for breakfast. I ordered a club sandwich via room service - the sandwich was huge, however, I found it very greasy.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jane W
JanetWilson-Moore, General Manager at Swakopmund Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hotel and for your positive comments. I am
very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. Please be assured that I will advise our Chef regarding your feedback about our club sandwich.
We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I was part of a group tour around Namibia. Swakop is a very interesting town and is easy to walk around, the centre is not far from the hotel. The Gem Museum is a must and look out for bottle nosed dolphins in the evening coming into the bay. Hotel is an old railway station with a lot of character and the staff were friendly. Food was a buffet and OK.

Stayed: March 2018
JanetWilson-Moore, General Manager at Swakopmund Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and our staff made your stay pleasant.I'm glad that you found our location convenient. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of Swakopmund - a very strategic location that brings our guest just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences.

We look forward to your next visit!