“Best steak in town”

Ranked #1 of 285 Restaurants in Essaouira
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 3 December 2016

I live 5 min from this restaurant so to me it's local and a little gem pitty it's not on the tourist trale ,but a 7dhs taxi ride will take you there lunch time or evening .
For a 120Dhs I had a salad de cheff and cote du boeuf sirloin steak to you ans me without the fillet but on the bone with cream potatoes and seasonel veg the steak was the best I have eaten for a long time ,so next time you are in town give it a try
The owners speak english
Elwyn

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

The restaurant does not look great from the outside, but is actually really nice. The staff is friendly and helpful and the food look and taste exellent!

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

This place doesn't look impressive from the outside but the food is amazing and very reasonably priced, I doubt you will find a better value for money restaurant in the whole of Morocco ! I would highly recommend it and I am a difficult customer !

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

My dad took me to l'amiral in essaouira tonight he has been several times before and says the food is consistently good. We both really enjoyed our meal tonight, great food, great service! Would reccomend

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Delicious, beautifully presented food at a bargain price. Surprised that a restaurant with this quality of food and fantastic service was so quiet. It's worth finding this place- it's a five minute walk behind Atlas Essaouira Hotel and only a five minute taxi ride from the medina. It cost about £10 per head including drinks and tip- there is no alcohol licence. We had a two course meal and portions were very generous. The owners very friendly and accommodating, even making up a special meal, that was not on the menu, for our daughter. This was our second visit this holiday.