Riad Al Zahia(Essaouira)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$49
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

US$257
Essaouira Lodge(Essaouira)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$46
  • Pool
Palais des Remparts(Essaouira)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$156
US$144
Villa Gonatouki(Ghazoua)(Great Value!)
US$101
Jack's Apartments & suites(Essaouira)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$409
All reviewslovely riadtop floorroof terracethe location is perfectthe main squareminute walkenjoyed our staymedinaportmorocco
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Very beautiful place with a very cosy decoration. The roof top was really nice with a beautiful view over the city and ocean. Our room was very big and nicely decorated and the personnels were friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We loved our stay here. Our spacious bedroom and bathroom were perfect and we slept well. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a good location and easy to walk everywhere. There are plenty of restaurants close by and the main square is a great place to dine with plenty of options. It was great to relax on the roof terrace and enjoy delicious breakfasts each morning served by the lovely girls.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank barfeet
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this lovely Riad for three nights in one of their 3 bed deluxe rooms. The entrance to the Riad was very attractive and the interior certainly didn’t disappoint. It was tastefully furnished throughout. The roof terrace where you can eat breakfast is the only area that could do with an upgrade. The staff looked after us very well. There was a nice relaxed and friendly ambience to the place.
The only slight disappointment was the mixer tap in the shower. It was difficult to get a consistent comfortable temperature to wash hair.
I would recommend this Riad for a good base to explore the Medina. It was also close to good restaurants, the square and the harbour but it was in a nice quiet street.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We stayed with a group at Les Terrasses and truly enjoyed our stay. The Hotel is an oasis in the bustling town of Essaouira. The location is ideal, just around the corner from the shops and easy to find. The rooms are spacious and gorgeous, with nice furniture and lots of little details. Breakfast on the roof terrace was wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I love this place. I found it by accident last year and enjoyed a lovely few days there. This year I returned with my wife and searched for 30 minutes because I couldn't remember the name or location. The owner actually remembered me and my name from last year, which I thought was really nice, considering how many visitors they must have. It is owned and managed by a lovely French family.
It is a beautiful old Riad, renovated to a high standard, but keeping the original charm. All the rooms have a lovely theme and the main building is beautifully decorated, again authentic. The location is perfect, just inside the medina, and just a few minutes walk from the main attractions and the beach. I parked my car up nearby for 30dh per day throughout all my stay there.
The staff are polite, accomodating and very helpful and the breakfast is served on the top terrass, overlooking the medina and the ocean. The owner told me to consider it as my home in Essoauira, hence the title I have given this review.
I will certainly make this my first choice staying in this beautiful town and would thoroughly recommend it.

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely but I recommend more the rooms on the side of the reception desk
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple