“Delightful setting, excellent fresh seafood ”
Review of Fanatic

Fanatic
Ranked #140 of 289 Restaurants in Essaouira
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant located outside the medina on the beach has been recommended by tourists as having delicious seafood and Moroccan tagines. We had excellent and very fresh grilled shrimp as well as great fried calamari.Theme: LocalPrice: 50 + Dh, less than US$15It is right on the beach, and it was lovely dining outside under umbrellas.Directions: Near the Hotel des Iles, near the beach.
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We had a terrific meal celebrating the seafood being caught in the Atlantic just off Essaouira. I ordered a half dozen oysters which were very tasty. I was surprised that the tops were served along with the oysters in the shell. Three of us enjoyed three small grilled sole, a very generous serving. The other had a mixed lightly fried seafood plate which he very much enjoyed.
We were seated inside at the window overlooking the beach.
Musicians passed by playing music which was a treat.
There are tables outside as well with umbrellas if you wish. Prices are quite fair.
We enjoyed some Moroccan wine with the meal.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My chicken was chewy, my fries were greasy, and my chocolate lava cake was served chilled. It did not seem like anyone in the kitchen had any real skills in preparing food. Our table on the patio was on the edge closest to the beach so we got solicited by vendors and performers throughout our meal. The service was quite good. Noticing that I had eaten very little of my lunch, our waiter offered to get me something else. He was also attentive throughout the meal.

I am certain that you can find somewhere better to eat.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Take a wonder out of the old city and enjoy a walk along the beach when heading back recommend lunch here. Reasonable prices, good food great view looking out to see. We had calamari and fish tagine. With Casablanca beer! 300 Dh including wine and coffee. Good service quiet and not hurried. Clean

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

What a lovely friendly restaurant this is, the waiters are extremely friendly & professional, the food is excellent, good portions and very tasty! We had the tegine & the sea bass! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

This restaurant is used by coach companies when on a day trip from Marrakech, we’ve been taken here twice now. If you are on a coach trip you are likely to get faster service, it’s sometimes a bit hit and miss although the staff try to get around to everyone as best they can. The sea bream was nicely cooked and very fresh. The toilets are clean.