1,807 results
All reviews golf course half board natural pool kids club kasbah restaurant hourly shuttle a la carte restaurant voyage prive main pool pool bar gary player tiled bath beautiful hotel sand dunes breakfast and dinner private pool the main hotel
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We spent a good time with all the staff of the hotel, from the porter tel the GM.
Really thank you very much for what you did fir us.
I'll post for the first time one of my pic in the Sofitel Essaouira :)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
V L, Directeur général at Sofitel Essaouira Mogador Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Fayssal A,

Thank you for taking time to share your review of the Sofitel Essaouira Mogador Golf & Spa on Tripadvisor.
It's always a pleasure to receive such a positive feedback! We are very pleased to read that you truly enjoyed your stay with us, and that you were extremely satisfied with the service provided by our Ambassadors.
I will share your comments with our team : on behalf of all of us, thank you for recommending our hotel.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I was there for a conference and it has been amazing. Every day was full of surprises. The organizers have done a wonderful job, but the hotel was obviously of extremely good support. Food was amazing, the setups were each time very different and innovative. It has been a very inspiring trip. Thank you!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Vincent G,

We are delighted to read that you have truly enjoyed your stay at our oasis of peacefulness and tranquility Sofitel Essaouira Mogador Golf & Spa.
Rest assured that your compliments have gladly been shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you soon again to our Resort.
Again, many thanks for your review.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I had taken a day a trip from Marrakech to Essaouira and since I had been familiar with the Marrakech Sofitel, I took a taxi to this location and enjoyed lunch and a massage. The location was very remote but so serene. I relaxed poolside and enjoyed the tasty dishes and local wines. If I were to return to this location, I would definitely stay at this Sofitel and stick with this brand.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 974julief
V L, Directeur général at Sofitel Essaouira Mogador Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Chère 974Jjulief,

We would like to thank you for your review regarding your stay at Sofitel Essaouira Mogador Golf & Spa.

I was pleased to read that you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed our restaurants and So Spa’s massages.

On behalf of all the ambassadors, thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you again very soon !

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I stayed in Sofitel for 10 days and it was a great and very relaxing time there. The staff was kind and helpful on anything. I can say that the service is most of all professional and up to the standard of the hotel!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
V L, Directeur général at Sofitel Essaouira Mogador Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Pauline G,

We will share your comments with our team. We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this Sofitel for 10 days, it was a great and very relaxing time there. The staff was kind, extremelly polite and always available for us, I found the whole service professional and up to the high standard of the hotel!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple