All reviews top floor suite quiet alley roof terrace rooms are spacious the location is perfect our honeymoon tucked away lovely staff relaxing stay tagine laid back the hustle and bustle sylvie abdullah riad morocco medina
Reviewed 4 June 2018

A good choice for a short stay in Essaouira. There were always staff on hand to assist us generally and on our final morning the manager got up to make us a quick breakfast before we got our very early bus. We were also collected on foot by a porter from the station when we first arrived. When we dined in, the food was superb. I had an extremely fresh tasting seafood salad, and my partner's tagine was one of the best of the holiday. We stayed in the top floor suite, which is actually a little darker than pictures indicate, but it opened on to a bright and spacious terrace. In the entrance hall, there was a very frustrated little love bird in a tiny cage.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful experience! Dropped by to see if we could have dinner without a reservation and were told OK but it will be a simple dinner of Moroccan Salad, Seafood Tagine and Oranges with cinnamon. We said sign us up. The dinner was superb. The Tagine was full of flavour, colour and texture. The tomato based sauce was perfect as was all the spicing and fresh ingredients. The "simple" dessert included the advertised oranges with cinnamon but also a white chocolate rose, a very dark chocolate (and divine) gourmandise and a beautiful spun sugar nest. I'd love to see what this kitchen does when it does something more complex. The service was very pleasant and professional. The chef and her kitchen staff were totally delightful. Oh yes, and the place is understated elegant and casual/ comfortable all at the same time. Couldn't be better.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2018

This Riad was located perfectly in the city center and was a short walking distance from the bus station, market and ocean views. Had a very warm welcome and everyone was very kind.The kitchen always had activity and aroma made me hungry even if I had just eaten. Gets booked very quickly, so plan ahead. Loved it!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Service is excellent, the riad itself is beautifully decorated and clean. They were able to pick me up from the bus stop and take me to the riad directly so I could avoid the false tour guides. The staff and the owner of the riad were really lovely. Would go back again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Amazing customer service in this Riad. So attentive and helpful.
They arranged our transfer from Marrakech which was very helpful, as well as our taxi to the airport.
The food was amazing, I'd recommend you book here for dinner if they have space! A small 9 room riad down a quiet alley but it was lovely. Some decor could do with some upgrading but otherwise very functional and lovely.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple