Riad Al Zahia(Essaouira)(Great Value!)
US$58
Madada Mogador(Essaouira)
US$146
US$125
  • Breakfast included
Palais des Remparts(Essaouira)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$61
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$196
US$155
US$112
US$105
Villa Gonatouki(Ghazoua)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hotels.com
Jack's Apartments & suites(Essaouira)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
US$253
US$223
All reviewstop floor suitequiet alleyroof terracerooms are spaciousthree nightsthe location is perfecttucked awaylovely staffrelaxing staytaginelaid backthe hustle and bustlesylvieabdullahriadmarrakechheart
Reviewed 21 September 2017

The Riad Malaika was absolutely perfect for my needs as a single traveller. I was greeted warmly and treated even better. Everyone was very sweet, I even was able to get an impromptu cooking lesson from Nina, the amazing star chef of the restaurant.

My room on the top floor of the riad allowed me privacy and access to the roof terrace that I had all to myself most days/evenings I was there.

A very special place, I would highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Essaouira and I will definitely be staying there again.

Room Tip: The suite on the top floor was amazing. full of light and views from every window, not to mention direct access to the roof terrace.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Loveisaroadtrip
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The Riad arranged an airport transfer from Casablanca and I got there pretty late. I believe I had room 5 that was ok and the bathroom window faced the entrance of the Riad. I slept well that night but was woken pretty early in the morning by guest talking to each other and noise from the outside. Thank goodness I got back to sleep after they left. The best thing is breakfast is served throughout most of the day so I was able to eat around noonish. Breakfast was very good.

The staff was quite helpful with navigating around the medina and making restaurant recommendations. I would recommend making a reservation as soon as possible to secure a table at the Riad.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2017

What a beautiful riad. I was drawn to the photos and it is even better when you get there. Easy to find and close to the main tourist area. It is so calming there and I loved the décor. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfasts were fantastic. I am glad we stayed here and would not hesitate to again.

Room Tip: As I have Asthma I found the middle room too damp. It was better when I moved to a room with an outside window.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

The location is perfect, in the old town, close to everything, but not on the most crowded road.
We were in family (3 people) so we asked for the suite. The room was wide, with a living space and the bedroom. The details were accurate, but honestly this is the only point the should improve a little.
The hall is very nice, and the welcome is warm, but what I really suggest is to reserve a dinner inside. Food is delicious, and the athmosphere has a kind of magic. In my opinion a must

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2017

We spent one week here - 2 adults and 17 year old son.
From the minute you enter the front door off the alleyway you enter a world of charm and peace. The courtyard and restaurant area has beautiful furniture, tiles, ornaments and water features. Fresh roses in vases and many many candles at night, and the scent of amber oil. The team are absolutely lovely, so kind and gentle and helpful. Abdullah and Abdul were front of house, and the chefs - well, others have written about the quality of the food here and it's all completely true. We ate twice here and were delighted by the food - delicious, beautifully presented, very special indeed.
We had the room at the top, next to the terrace, which has a bedroom and a sitting room area with a sofa that can be made up to a single bed. The room is very comfortable, nicely decorated and furnished, great bathroom, beds made every day. It was very good to be close to the terrace where you can sunbathe at ease without fear of causing offence in vest tops etc around town - it's important to respect the local people with the way you dress I think. (Having said that, Essaouira is a much more laid back place than other towns in Morocco, but nevertheless, skimpy clothes are not the norm!). Back to the Riad - it's a very special place indeed and we will most definitely return. I am certain there are other lovely places in Essaouira but the team here are so kind - they made it for us. First day back today, and we are going to look at flights for later in the year, for another visit, so that says it all. Don't hesitate to book it!

Stayed: July 2017