All reviews port louis the mediterranean restaurant piano bar la fourchette pleasant hotel hotel staff is free shuttle beautiful pool choose this hotel pleasant stay home away from home front office special thanks pool side our honeymoon rooms are spacious grand baie
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

I recently visited Port Chambly hotel and would highly recommend this beautiful and stunning place to everyone. The moment I stepped foot into the hotel it was absolutely magical it took my breathe away. The architecture and the picturesque scenery made be speechless. This is a romantic and mesmerising place to have fond memories. This reminded me of Morocco and Venice.
The staff were friendly and the service was impeccable and always with a smile. Akshay was very through explaining the details of the hotel and the food that was offered in the restaurant. He made us feel very welcome and I was very impressed with the restaurant setting. It felt like I was being seated in a glamorous Japanese restaurant. The attention to detail from the start of the meal to the end was excellent.
Thank you to all the staff and the chefs in the restaurant. I will definitely recommend all my friends and family to visit what I would call a 5*hotel and sing all your praises.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Maps286368
Indigo H, Manager at The Address Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Nader,
It is heart-warming to read your review. Thank you for having taken the time to rate and share your experience with us. Our team pays special attention to details and I am pleased that we were able to provide you with a personalised and lasting impression during your stay with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you all again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, enchanting and peaceful setting at the Izumi restaurant. The food was delicious and prepared by the masterful chef Cassam. The waiters are very welcoming and a special thanks to Akshay who went out of his way to make sure we were fine and happy. The cocktails made by Akshay were amazing.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank valshar

Dear Valsha,
Thank you for your wonderful review of your time at The Address Boutique Hotel. Our staff certainly commits to providing a memorable service to our guests, and I am pleased that they hit the mark. Rest assured that I have shared your kind words to our staff. We all look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

This was my frist stay here and it will not be the last .. great moments , swimming pool, staff, izumi the japanese reaturant was the best especially my friend Akshay , mimi, bhavna , loriana was the best staff service ever!
Front desk staff !

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nader_Naji
Indigo H, Manager at The Address Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Nader,
It is heartwarming to read your review. T
Thank you for having taken the time to rate and share your experience with us.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you all again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

What first attracted me, was the scenery. The view is so magnificent and breath-taking. It is mostly a business hotel but can be a get-away if you needed some time for yourself. The food was so good and I will be visiting soon. The sushi is so tasty! The staff is really welcoming and no comments on the cleanliness of the hotel. They really cater for our needs.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Indigo H, Manager at The Address Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for sharing your warm review with us after staying at The Address Boutique Hotel.
I am thrilled to read that the surroundings made for such a memorable stay.
You have experienced the warmth of Mauritian hospitality where our staff strive to provide a memorable experience to all of our guests.
We do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Warren Bacchus
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We had the pleasure of dinning at Izumi this evening and came away truely astounded.

We dined on the exhilarating Japanese show-cuisine, we opted for the a la cart option although the pre-set menu looks amazing!
We traveled to japan with the variety and authenticity of the food. We started our food journey with some great starters; Assorted sushi platter, Mixed tempura and takoyaki. Followed by lamb , chicken fillet, salmon served with chef’s special fried rice and veggies. As a side dish we also had the stir fried noodles.
I cannot fault a single element of the food, we legit thought we traveled to japan, with the flavour and the chefs tricks and expertise.

Service is worth a gold medal, we were warmly welcomed by the front desk staff, Akshay topped it up with his charisma, while he was attentive and discreet. He helped escorting us to our table and assisting my disabled parent without making it look uncomfortable which is of great respect. Sneha carried on from their and introduced the menu, few of the attendees was there first trial to Japanese food and she did great in discussing the options and suggesting them the best.

The first timers was completely mesmerised my the food so good job to the service team.

Not to forget the view the restaurant deck is breathtaking and we were lucky enough to reach there at sunset time ( a must is you visiting).

Without a doubt one of the best and unique dining experience in Mauritius. I would strongly recommend anyone who want to travel with flavours.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sakari25
Indigo H, Manager at The Address Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear sakari25,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write such an elaborate review about your dinner at IZUMI – Our Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant. We do indeed like to make our clients travel by their sense of taste and we are delighted to read that you did enjoy this food trip. As you mentioned, we have a breath-taking view which definitely adds some flavour to our guests' stay. All your nice comments have been shared with the staff and they join me to thank you and to let you know that we are looking forward to welcoming you and the family back soon.

Warren Bacchus