“The perfect restaurant in Paradise”

Archipel Restaurant
Description: Savour fine dining and discover Constance's philosophy of food with a light Mauritian twist at Archipel restaurant. Beautifully crafted food is served in an elegant setting with view out across the beach or the infinity pool. Amateurs de vin can request to have their fine food pair with an exclusive wine from our wine cellar. Opening hours: Breakfast: 7.30am - 10.30am / Lunch: 12.30pm - 3.30pm / Dinner: 7.00pm - 10.30pm
Reviewed 31 July 2016

We have been 4 persons and we had an outstanding dinner. The friendly and competent service, highest quality and choice of food and the beatyiful ambience was simply perfect. In my opinion there was nothing to improve at this evening. Now the best: after dinner we got the privilege to visit the incredible winecellar(s). It was absolutely breathtaking and the most wonderful I have ever seen.(not in France, not in RSA, not in California...). We will never forget this unique evening which the team of Archipel in Prince Maurice made happen. Thank you so much.

2  Thank Arno_J_W

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Talk about good. This restaurant knocks most Michelin starred London restaurants for six. Unbelievable wine list too. Recommended.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Difficult to fault. Menu selection could offer more choice but what is offered is excellent. As a coeliac the staff were very aware of my dietary needs and I was able to relax knowing that I would not have an adverse reaction.
The staff were excellent and I cannot praise them enough. They know how to make the meal special without being over fussy.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

huge variety of a la carte options to suit almost every taste and mood. The main restaurant of the hotel very nicely laid out and the staff are amazing. I do miss my seafood curries :)

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Thankful to the whole team and especially the chef for his delicious food. Dont need to wait too much as someone is always assisting you.