A good value hotel for what we paid, but the hotel is in bad need of investment and modernising as it is looking very tired overall, especially in the restaurants and reception area. The overall feel is very 1970's. We stayed in the Nirvana wing which is adults only and was better than the main building, but still needs renovation and will face stiff competition from the newer more chic hotels.
Food at the Indian Cumin buffet restaurant was excellent and we had fantastic service from Jimmi and his team. Chef Khan was always present, to get feedback from his guests and to ensure that his guests were enjoying the food.
At La Faya restaurant Nitish made our holiday very special with his fantastic welcoming service, hospitality and the team including Avish treated all guests very well.
The Nirvana room was large and adequate - room service was very good, but the bathrooms need updating and modernising.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Meridien Ile Maurice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Ile Maurice Hotel Pointe Aux Piments
- Meridien Ile Maurice
- Le Meridien Mauritius
- Le Meridien Pointe Aux Piments
- Le Meridien Ile Maurice Mauritius
- Pointe Aux Piments Le Meridien
- Ile Le Maurice Meridien