“Enjoyable experience”
Review of Zero Otto Nove

Zero Otto Nove
Reserve with OpenTable
Zero Otto Nove is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in Armonk
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Been here several times. Service is above average and food is always good.
Aesthetically pleasing locale, but could be very noisy at peak times.
Best visit during the week or Sunday. Worth the price of admission.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I can’t begin to describe the horrible experience I had st this restaurant. I am a regular patron at Zero Otto Nove on Arthur Ave and in Union Square for over ten years This review is not reflective of those locations I have been to the Armonk location once before this year since my son is a student nearby. We decided to have Mother’s Day dinner on Saturday since our family is spread out through NYS. I made reservations for 7 people 2 weeks in advance We arrived at 7 for our reservation. Dinner was fine. We ordered dessert, coffee and an expresso martini. At 830 the manager Tony said that he would buy us drinks at the bar if I he could have the table. Seriously? ! We were were still finishing we were only there an hour and a half. At this point a women came over and said she was from Colorado and was waiting for our table. This is beyond crazy! She was harassing us and in our faces. Where is the management in this restaurant? It ruined our dinner. Why should I have some nut harassing us at dinner? This was insane! I would never come here again. Management made no compensation. Just bad bad bad

1  Thank NewYorkLouie
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Very Good Place but Very Noisy on weekends. Eat, don't talk because everyone will try to out yell everyone else at your table. that being said, the place is very good, food is excellent, service is excellent and the drinks are decent pours at reasonable prices unlike a lot of restaurants around westchester. will definitely go back again and next time try a week day evening.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Our favorite in the area always has been, and continues to be, Gavi. But 089 is a very fine restaurant as well. We had a mix and match of appetizers and entrees for lunch this past week, and all were quite good. The wine selection was good, as was the service. The menu was not very special, and not as extensive as at Gavi, its neighbor down the street. But all in all, 089 is a very good addition to the neighborhood. I do worry a bit about the poor acoustics and how loud the restaurant can be when it is crowded...so they should address that over time.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Birthday dinner with the in-laws was a lovely, relaxing affair. Attentive staff, excellent food and reasonable prices. Make reservations!