“Indi-Cent!”

Add it.
Indi-Q Indian Bistro & BBQ
Ranked #15 of 50 Restaurants in Armonk
Reviewed 30 June 2018

We'd ordered take-out barbeque and classic Indian dishes from Indi-Q last night. Indi's fried chicken was so overcooked that it was inedible, as was the lamb boti kebobs. The latter came as four huge, gray chunks of meat on dry, shredded red cabbage. The saag was edible, but it was among the least interesting or flavorful I have had. The biryani with shrimp was fair: the shrimp were well-cooked, but the rice was bland. To be sure, the raita was good, but that and the kheer were the only saving grace to what was an extremely disappointing meal. I will say, however, that the delivery was fast and on time; so, the dreadful quality of the food had nothing to do ith the service.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Reminiscent of the exalted cuisine of the Oberoi hotels in India and Egypt, the cuisine at Indi-Q is positively the best there is. Not a single fault in a single dish. Every sauce expertly prepared and presented. That's all about the food.
The service, on the other hand, is shaky at best. Foods don't come out at the same time; they don't come out of the kitchen in a timely manner (on one recent occasion, it was one hour from the appetizer to the main course at dinner). On another occasion, the lunch buffet was out of rice by 12:30. No additional rice appeared for our meals until after our dishes had been cleared. JAY -- we love your food! Get your service act together? If it's the chef, help him with a good expediter. If it's your wait staff, TRAIN them!
Food: A+ Décor A+ Service: D

Reviewed 9 May 2018

It was my birthday and my family hosted me to a meal at Indi-Q Bistro and BBQ. There I enjoyed a sophisticated but casual ambiance, an upscale clientele, solicitous polite waiters, and inviting maitre' d. The elegance was reinforced with white table cloths and napkins of like material. The dining tables were spaced to allow privacy and comfort. There is a buffet offered for lunch as well. The prices are exceedingly moderate and I should mention the popularity of the restaurant. I am looking forward to dining at Indi-Q Bistro and BBQ on a frequent basis.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Delicious Indian cuisine. The service was terrific.
This restaurant is a welcome addition to Armonk.
We are looking forward to eating here frequently.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

It's difficult to find good Indian restaurants outside of Manhattan. That being said, this ranks among my favorite (including those in NYC). The price is a fair amount but reasonable for the area. Food is fresh and they have plenty of nut-free dishes (I have yet to encounter hidden cashews ground up in the curry sauce). I tried their chicken tikka masala and saag paneer. Both fabulous. The veggie puff is tasty but beware if you are sensitive to spices! I actually like the lamb ones more (which is rare). Another member of my group ordered chicken tacos based on a friend's advice and I heard it did not disappoint.

I've been two times and both times it was super crowded. Maybe because it is brand new? Recommendation to make a reservation if you plan to go.

Tl;dr the food doesn't disappoint and you should try it.