This is my 2nd stay at Dorsett Grand Subang. My first stay was quite good except the speed of wifi. Now the speed of wifi is excellent - however they are few things that really bothers me.
1. Shower curtain is stuck. I cannot bring it down. Fortunately I am staying alone, so I just leave it at that.
2. No welcome fruits. Last time around, there was a plate of welcome fruits awaiting.
3. The sink clogged. I called reception on the way out and they managed to unclogged it. But later it clogged again. I got fed-up and just leave it. (since I stayed only for a night).
4. No newspaper delivered to room.
I wonder if I want to stay here again. When you get Club room, you expect the service to be "clubbish" but unfortunately, it not (not anymore at least).
Stayed in room 1759 on 22nd August 2017.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Subang Jaya, Grand Dorsett Subang offers opulence hotel guest rooms and suites in the city's most upscale entertainment hub, shopping district and tourist attraction. Located just 35 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Low Cost Carrier Terminal and Sepang International Circuit, the hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Dining at Grand Dorsett Subang is an endless pleasurable affair with the vast international and local specialities available. For meeting planners and business travellers, the hotel is well-equipped with a full range of facilities and services to cater to every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dorsett Grand Subang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Subang Jaya
- Sheraton Subang Hotel
- Subang Jaya Sheraton