See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Classic Hotel. The staff are very good but the facilities are average. Food are good but the options are limited. Free wifi are not provides(20 ringgit per day for a wifi). The hall air conditioners are not working very properly.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Muhammad Taqiud... S
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Totally unacceptable conditions: mold prevails in the bathrooms; plaster is peeling from walls and the ceilings; hairdryers do not work. I was totally afraid to look under the sheets at the mattress - one of our party found encrusted "material" on the underside of his sheets. We did change rooms once to one with lesser mold. Needless to say, I would never allow anyone to make reservations for me here again. Never.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pam D
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

We visited backseat family paid for us to be close and they stayed at this hotel as long time and frequent guests. As such they know the staff intimately and the convenient location next to the train terminal (within walking distance) gives patrons access to all of KL/Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

As a frequenter of cheaper 1-3 star hotels, this has to rate poorly in terms of maintenance and cleanliness. Don't look to closely at the pool ( we swam lots), don't look too closely at the bathroom or the room, and you will be ok as these are offsets to the location.
Breakfast is basic and sometimes a bit dodgy (off fruits if you get there late in the morning).

But all in all, scores points on location, public transport, friendly staff and super cheap

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2015

I am a risk taker. I usually check out reviews and eventually go with my gut feeling. This time, my gut was wrong! (Note that I am a cheap date. Easily pleased. Not this time!)

Check in was a breeze. The reception ladies were pleasant. I had no complaints. They directed us to the room. Things changed when we arrived the walkway and entrance to our rooms.

General Area
===========
DIRT and DUST (perhaps from a year over) were all over the floor in front of our rooms. I looked for a broom (which was easy to find) and I swept the floor at the entrance of our rooms. Yes. I'm sure some of the guest thought I was housekeeping. (for the record, the broom was still where I left it, with the dirt, when we checked out the next day!)

In the room
=========
Shocking. The toilet had rust stains. The bath tub had rust stains. One of the shower faucets were not even there. There was an opening on the top of the wall where a window should have been. Hot air from the kitchen below came right in.

Cups and saucers were not washed properly. Had coffee stains from who knows when!

Drapes had huge watermark stains. Not pleasant at all!

Bed was alright; comfortable. I dared to sleep on it.

Breakfast
=======
Thank goodness the breakfast was alright. Delicious nasi lemak and mee mamak. Nice hot coffee.

Overall
======
I WILL NEVER STAY HERE EVER AGAIN.

ps: for all risk takers like me, please don't risk it with this one.

Room Tip: Here's a good tip. Pick a room other than in this hotel!!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank McWheelers
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Been here twice, both for business trip. Booked by my company because our HQ office was only 5 mins drive from the hotel. For someone who does not spend a whole day in the hotel, this hotel meets your basic needs; shower, rest, sleep and breakfast. Though the interior looks old but I have no issue on that. Breakfast was ok. Not bad. Conclusion: Average hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business