US$92
US$59
Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
Book now, pay at stay
US$76
Hilton
  • Free Breakfast
One World Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$158
US$86
Sunway Clio Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
US$138
US$124
Priceline
Sheraton Petaling Jaya Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
US$79
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
US$93
US$74
Agoda.com
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa(Petaling Jaya)
US$222
US$155
US$90
US$71
Agoda.com
Sunway Pyramid Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
US$150
US$119
Priceline
New World Petaling Jaya(Petaling Jaya)
US$102
US$92
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 November 2015

I am a risk taker. I usually check out reviews and eventually go with my gut feeling. This time, my gut was wrong! (Note that I am a cheap date. Easily pleased. Not this time!)

Check in was a breeze. The reception ladies were pleasant. I had no complaints. They directed us to the room. Things changed when we arrived the walkway and entrance to our rooms.

General Area
===========
DIRT and DUST (perhaps from a year over) were all over the floor in front of our rooms. I looked for a broom (which was easy to find) and I swept the floor at the entrance of our rooms. Yes. I'm sure some of the guest thought I was housekeeping. (for the record, the broom was still where I left it, with the dirt, when we checked out the next day!)

In the room
=========
Shocking. The toilet had rust stains. The bath tub had rust stains. One of the shower faucets were not even there. There was an opening on the top of the wall where a window should have been. Hot air from the kitchen below came right in.

Cups and saucers were not washed properly. Had coffee stains from who knows when!

Drapes had huge watermark stains. Not pleasant at all!

Bed was alright; comfortable. I dared to sleep on it.

Breakfast
=======
Thank goodness the breakfast was alright. Delicious nasi lemak and mee mamak. Nice hot coffee.

Overall
======
I WILL NEVER STAY HERE EVER AGAIN.

ps: for all risk takers like me, please don't risk it with this one.

Room Tip: Here's a good tip. Pick a room other than in this hotel!!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank McWheelers
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Been here twice, both for business trip. Booked by my company because our HQ office was only 5 mins drive from the hotel. For someone who does not spend a whole day in the hotel, this hotel meets your basic needs; shower, rest, sleep and breakfast. Though the interior looks old but I have no issue on that. Breakfast was ok. Not bad. Conclusion: Average hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Spend short weekend with in law's family here, last week. Well known location, easily accessible by car or monorail. Average hotel with old fashioned decoration and furniture. Everything in clean, working conditions even though look old. Big pool and clean clear water. Love the 114, facing the pool. Kids enjoying the pool till 9pm. Lots of parking with security guard monitoring the area. Breakfast was average, nothing special. Standard room was,charged RM186/nett with breakfast.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2015

This hotel is in need of serious building maintenance and extermination help! There were so many bugs including mosquitos that bug repellant heating pads were standard in all rooms. The bathroom windows did not close. There was mildew and ants everywhere. When I put my soap down on the sink, ants immediately began crawling on it. I never took my flip flops off, not even to shower. Kettle and mugs very dirty, unusable. Dead roaches and moths in closet. Moths were bigger than my hand. I was terrified to go up the steps each and every time, roaches were running around everywhere. Room had a strong smell of mildew. Bedding did not smell completely clean. I had a cool view of some sort of sports club and the KTM train. Dirty, Dusty curtains. Food was average. We mainly walked next door to A&W and across the road to the mall to eat. The pool was nice and clean. The air conditioner blew cold air and there was hot water. Housekeeping did the best they could by supplying clean towels and refilling toiletries. The hotel needs renovation.

Room Tip: Rooms that are outside are worse than the rooms located inside the building, less bugs.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank alicia j
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

This hotel is outdated. Has a feel of the past. Service is absolutely bad and the breakfast menu not recommended for International guests. Many choices available in this area and I cannot believe that this hotel has a 4 star rating. Wi Fi also not free.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business