“Best Thai food of Kk”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

This place has the best Thai food of the city. Lovely couple the owners. Excellent food (although I still find tomyum too spicy - I know that Thai food is spicy but this is spicier than the ones I tasted in Phuket and Bangkok-)

1  Thank yusufyaran

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Food is the worst.
I ate fried rice and phat thai.
The seafood is bad and has passed,
I and My friend have an upset stomach.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We came here randomly looking for dinner and both had the best Thai food we've ever tasted! The chicken pad thai was exceptional and the tofu in the Thai green curry was so smooth and silky, I've never tasted anything so good. The food sure isn't cheap compared to other places (still not expensive compared to UK prices) and it's definitely worth it!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food! Took us right back to our holiday in Thailand. So flavoursome and all at a really reasonable price too. Highly recommend. Staff also very very friendly!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Best part of the experience was the location and the scene at sunset. Food was decent but not exceptional. Chicken satay were small and a bit overdone. Staff were very responsive and friendly.