“Great waterfront location”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Best part of the experience was the location and the scene at sunset. Food was decent but not exceptional. Chicken satay were small and a bit overdone. Staff were very responsive and friendly.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

2 minutes after having ordered my second beer they put the bill next to me. After 10 seconds he asked if I paid and told me that I can finish my beer. It was 10.30pm, one hour before official closing time. after I paid they immediately started to move away the tables and shut the metallic doors.

I sat there irritated.

The food was way below average thai! Do you know the feeling when as soon as you take the first bite you and regret your restaurant selection?

By the way: I paid over USD 30 which is what I would have paid in Switzerland - with the difference that I would have gotten excellent Thai food and not being kicked out!

I sincerely recommend to avoid that place!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We went for evening dinner with an extended family and the service was great. The food was a little mixed as some was great and others were ok. A little pricey due to being on the waterfront, however everything was generally ok.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Very good Thai food. Highly recommend the green curry. Creamy goodness with just a little kick of spice on the finish.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We wandered in to this charming restaurant and were very happy with the staff and food, I can't understand the bad reviews here on trip advisor. We had fish cakes and satays as entree, then the seafood plate. The food was well cooked, tasty, and very beautifully presented.
We sat inside due to the heat outside and the fans and aircon made it very comfortable. The outdoor seating has spectacular view of sunset, but many people walk through between other restaurants. All in all this is a great restaurant especially if you are looking for a change from Nasi Goreng, I give it two thumbs up.