“Thai with a smile”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We went for evening dinner with an extended family and the service was great. The food was a little mixed as some was great and others were ok. A little pricey due to being on the waterfront, however everything was generally ok.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Very good Thai food. Highly recommend the green curry. Creamy goodness with just a little kick of spice on the finish.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We wandered in to this charming restaurant and were very happy with the staff and food, I can't understand the bad reviews here on trip advisor. We had fish cakes and satays as entree, then the seafood plate. The food was well cooked, tasty, and very beautifully presented.
We sat inside due to the heat outside and the fans and aircon made it very comfortable. The outdoor seating has spectacular view of sunset, but many people walk through between other restaurants. All in all this is a great restaurant especially if you are looking for a change from Nasi Goreng, I give it two thumbs up.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We came here cause it's rated quite well. However, the quality of food here made is very disappointed. We ordered a Pad Thai and a chilli crab. The Pad Thai came cold and there were barely any noodles, only raw hard carrot sticks. The chilli crab is not too bad flavour wise, but I did find that they took away some of the crab meat and I found some empty shells, which is crazy.

The location is pretty much the only thing I like about the hotel. But at night time you'd wanna sit inside to avoid mosquitoes.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We came here last year and was dying to come back again. Came here with a very fussy husband and a 10yo and 8yo. There were plenty of choices for everyone and not one dish disappointed. I loved the green curry but every other dish was delicious as well. It is very busy on Friday nights. Lovely to look out over waterfront at sunset. The restaurant is a bit hard to find but it is overlooking the waterfront and next to the Loft Bar. Well worth the visit. I wish this was my local Thai restaurant.