“Nice place for a snack and view of the city”

Insider Cafe Lounge
Ranked #401 of 1,127 Restaurants in George Town
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Lovely view, and a small place but nice for a drink and snack. A must for first timers. Parking is quite easy.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

A group of friends and I had set lunches here as one of our group said the food was good and they were starting a new menu. We were recommended the smoked duck - must try and quessadilla canai - very ho chiak.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Great dinner , worth trying, would visit again. I'm impressed that they having various concept under one roof. Pretty attractive for people seeking for a place that having food, beverage and entertainment. Quite cozy and relax to chit chat with friends.

1  Thank hingslee
Reviewed 7 June 2015

The atmosphere is pretty nice, and the staff is helpful and friendly. i order a mocha, it's taste good. I am not sure why here are very few customer, maybe it is still new. Because of that, the staff can focus on our request. My friends and i had spent a whole afternoon there, and we really had a good time.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

We were here as a group of friends for dinner. The restaurant is on the ground floor, has low lightning for added ambience. The air conditioning was cool and pleasant. I focused on the food, as it is the most important aspect I would look for in a restaurant. Service was a little slow, as there was a small crowd that night.

Generally the main courses here are acceptable, but the fish courses were excellent that night. The prawn soup had a smell to it. The one weak point was that the accompanying salad for the main courses had a "taste" of being soaked in water for too long.

I would recommend their cheese cake as it is now difficult to find a really good cheese these days. The mocha coffee was thick and good too.