“Good and cheap”

Woodlands Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 1,134 Restaurants in George Town
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Food was good value. I had the masala dosa which was really tasty. Can't remember what my partner had but the whole meal including soft drinks was around £7.

Would recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 17 October 2018

My family is vegetarian. We were in Malaysia (Sept-Oct 2018) - Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur and Penang. Just a day before the end of our trip, we visited this restaurant in Little India in Penang. And I must say, we were delighted to eat to our heart's content. Its very reasonably priced as well. Main course for me and my wife, a side dish for my 4 year old daughter, a filter coffee and an ice-cream - all of this costed us just 24 MYR!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the bill. A must visit for any Indian family visiting Penang. Others too obviously can - I saw quite a few Chinese customers having food there :-)

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank Vishal S
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Good South Indian Food,..
Dosas were absolutely fresh and crispy ... from Uttapa to Paper Dosa ...it was just perfectly made.

Thali was excellent as well.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent delicious food, wide variety on the menu, great prices. The Thali is the best! Nice atmosphere. Ate here multiple times for breakfast, lunch, and dinner during our two week stay visiting Bangalore. Every meal, everything we ordered was always delicious!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Had a few visits here mostly for snacky food my favourite was the pongal for breakfast very tasty. My last visit I found that they over did it on the onions and the food was average .... maybe a different cook that day? Restaurant has air con too.

Date of visit: October 2018