All reviews double park superb location bus station convenient location hairdryer shampoo
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located within a few hundred metres away from Komtar Bus Terminal and a few Hawker centres. Furthermore, parking is available on site, although during busy times, you may be required to “double park”.

Rooms are clean and decently sized but don’t expect much from the views. Be prepared for the rooms to not have any fridge in them.

The Wifi service in the hotel was extremely horrible. It was as good as non existent at times, especially at night. I hope the management will work on this issue.

The hotel’s breakfast is the very basic, just choose 1 of the 3 set meals that are repeated every morning with free flow of juice and hot coffee/tea. Personally, I feel that you’ll get much better options by having your breakfast outside as you’re in Penang.

When I booked the room over the phone, I did mention that it’s a room for 2 guests and was quoted a nightly rate of RM125 + RM10 tourist surcharge. However, when I arrive, I was told that those rooms are unavailable and I can only be offered the quad room for a heavily discounted nightly rate of RM150 + RM10 tourist surcharge. I appreciate the cheap upgrade but it was nevertheless unnecessary for us given that we had call to reserve the room in advance.

I would recommend making an online booking to avoid such confusions, instead of a phone booking through the reception desk.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

It's not the worst place I stayed at but felt dirty staying there. The pics look better on website. Some staff was very unhelpful. Average average average..... Bad WiFi connection, thin walls, bad facilities. Book elsewhere!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Stay 2 night superior 1 Queen bed room level 1 but room was bad smell ( maybe previous guest smoke in the room ) . Sound proof was bad can hear the car / motorbike and especially the truck pass by even the night time (next door is courier company ) .A bit old hotel lack of maintenance as u can see the slightly broken sink with small hole , wall with plaster and room so clean especially the commode not clean properly.The only value I guess is good location near the food stall or shopping mall which is very much convenience.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Very convenient location.Staff are super friendly and nice. Bed is clean and comfortable. The toilet is clean and spacious.That’s so amazing! The rooms are okay. Highly recommend.It was nice.Next to komtar like bus station for easy travel around the town.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Last week I had been stay at this hotel, because of long drive journey all of us very tired so try to call reception whether we are allow to early check-in. However, we had called several time not people pick up the phone. So we decided went to the hotel to ask regarding this matter.

When we approach reception counter there is NOT one there!! No wonder how many times we called Nobody pick up the phone!!!!

After 5min come out one staff No greeting!! No Smile at all and waiting us to start the conversation. It is RIDICULOUS!!! Because as a receptionist should be offer any assist instead waiting guest to start the conversation and smile is important for guest to feel they are welcoming but UNFORTUNATELY all this is NO been done !!!

Lastly, I had been late just for 15min when check-out. The receptionist had charges us for RM 30!!! Before that, receptionist had called to room said we are allow to check out latest 12:10noon. It is unfair for guest as we also need time to wait the lift to come down for check-out proceeds.....

All in all, No Friendly!! Staff need more training!!! More flexible on timing !!!

Date of stay: November 2017