“savory granola”
Review of Shia's Homemade Granola - CLOSED

Shia's Homemade Granola
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Description: Our flagship Granola Cafe and retail store located in one of the most beautiful UNESCO heritage sites of Penang offers the perfect solution for the downtown crowd. With office-friendly quick pickup, dine-in all day breakfast menus or after work light bites, it makes a great place to get your quick fix of yummy granola, healthy food and drinks. We are famous for serving granola, smoothie bowls, salads and a concoction of delicious home made almond milk using our finest homemade ingredients. Situated in the heart of Georgetown with sweeping views across this iconic part of the heritage city, come in for a weekday routine stop or on a Saturday as you tour around this iconic island.
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Loved this little cute granola place. They do really good granola here. Try their savoury granola - its very good and unique.
Next time I'll definitely try their PB&J with granola.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Very healthy and tasty food. Good coffee(8rm). Mango Bowl (12rm).
Tip for owner : buy pillows for chair. Sitting could be more comfortable.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

This cafe only has about 3-4 tables, so is very small. Staff were nice and friendly. Ordered the smoothie bowls, they were a little on the small side, but tasty nonetheless. Good textures and flavours. The take away granola bowls were a nice addition to fill you up.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

My partner and I love smoothie bowls we are so glad we found this place. We got served by the adorable little girl and it was a good place to escape the heat. Would recommend

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I’m on my diet and luckily I found out here! Their salad is so fresh and i can customise my own salad which I love to add smoked salmon or chicken breast! And the salad is a balance diet and suitable for those who want to loose weight.