See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Received a complimentary voucher for 3 days 2 night but we left after 2 hours checked in. Fortunately it's a free so no waste of money. But we regret choose this location as the surrounding is terribly bad, dirty, spooky, smelly. The fridge is super smelly, no confidence to put any food inside. The window glass is super dirty like never be cleaned. The bed cover seems damp and not comfortable. TV remote control problem, call for a replacement but no one come until the end. Wardrobe? Ewww..super smelly. The sofas got stains and also smelly. We received uninviting guests which is flies and mosquitoes. It was supposed to be our stress free staycation but it becomes super stressful one. Within 2 hours, we decided to left the apartment and returned back to lumut town just beside the jetty which is better because it was easier to find place to eat and enjoying the scenery.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
12  Thank Nur F
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Facilities wise this holiday apartment is not bad. With swimming pool, children playground, tennis court, basket ball court etc available to use for free. They even have a satay hub by the pool, with inflatables to rent too for children to play with. The one bedroom apartment I stayed in is probably the same as the previous reviewer. Dirty pan, sofa looks grubby and tired. Luckily can still use the large pot. Extra mattress costs RM30 a night. Baby cot costs RM20 a night.

Beach is next to the hotel side. Need to drive otherwise it’s about a 1km walk there. The beach is full of water bottles, the hotel really should clean it up a little, even though they don’t really have much a beach there. Beware of mosquitos too.

Plenty of activities were advertised, like morning walk, jungle trekking, karaoke, fishing at the reception. All needs to pay a fee, except the morning walk. Jungle trekking needs at least 5 pax with appropriate gear, fishing needs children to be at least 10 years and above. Joined the morning walk, that also needs at least 4 pax. Turns out that it was just a walk with a guide to the hotel and back. Not even sure why we need a guide to
do at a specific time at 7am. I was expecting the “guide” to be able to at least introduce me the resort or the fauna/flora along the walk. But the guy has only been working here for 3 months. Not his fault, he should be trained to provide more than just someone walking along with the guests... Disappointing.

Will I come back again? Yes, but will bring in my kitchen ware, because eating out is far away, everywhere is at least half an hour drive away. Hotel restaurants (only two restaurants) are expensive, as expected, even though the Thai restaurant serves quite good food.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank arctanck
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

In 2011, my first and last stay was at the hotel side.
In 2017 trying out at Swiss court apartment as complimentary stay as SGI member.
Before that been heard lotsa horrible review.

Allow me to introduce spoiler for anyone in future planning to stay here what you will expecting.

Our 1 bed room apartment with two single bed with one bathroom attached.

Comes with small kitchen for your light cooking if needed.

Conditions of bathroom:
Still bearable in terms of cleanliness.
Bathroom door broken but patched at bottom.
Water pressure super low.
Water heater ✔
Toiletries ✖ (toilet roll - yes)
Bidet spray ✔

Kitchen conditions:
Kitchenware = ✔
(only the frying pan is very very dirty like it went through dump site).
Refrigerator = working.

Bedrooms condition:
Beds are okay at least nothing great.

Furniture conditions:
Wear and tear everywhere.

Entire unit cleanliness:
Balcony = bird and lizard droppings, been ages not clean before.
Sofa = dirty under it not swept at all.

Other facilities :
Swimming pool = ✔
Kids playground = ✔

Summary:
There is no lifts at apartment.
Walking distance to reception.
Breakfast buffet you have to drive 1km to hotel side.
Looking for beach, drive 1km to hotel side.
You need to drive if wish to eat outside.
Mosquitoes feeding = ✔

Won't stay here again, can't wait to check out tomorrow.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank blackberrymaster
Reviewed 13 January 2017

My husband and I stayed in the studio apartment for 3 days 2 nights. I wasn't going to write a review because seriously, I could tolerate the accommodation we were given. Sure, the whole apartment needed to be refurbished and everything was worn and old. Furniture was badly scratched and cabinet door was falling off from its hinge. Bed linen and towels were turning yellow and there was the smell of drains when we walked into the apartment. Now, I could put up with all that and I rather liked the spaciousness of the apartment.
But what annoyed me was its Housekeeping and I just could not take the lack of professionalism displayed by its staff. Hence this review.
After the first night, the next morning I hung a "Please clean room" sign outside, on my door.
By the time we came back late at night, the sign was back inside. We were so tired and were hoping to come back to a tidied apartment and sleep on a freshly made bed. We were disgusted to come back to an UNLOCKED entrance door and the room was as how we had left it in the morning. The night before we had switched on the fridge to get it cold enough to store some foodstuff we were planning to buy . When we came back, housekeeping had switched off the fridge and opened the door to air it. How rude!
Oh, and did I mention that there was a very well used piece of soap left by the previous guest which Housekeeping did not remove when we got the apartment? Yes....ewww!
So, with Housekeeping not locking the door after the staff left the apartment, what if things got stolen? Were we expected to pay from our RM100 deposit? How about if OUR things got stolen?
Time you get your act together Swiss-Court.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
10  Thank baccus60
Reviewed 15 November 2016

It's a location suitable for getaway from busy city life. The beach is located near the hotel therefore requires a drive from the apartment. The coffee house and lounge also located at the hotel. There is also villas nevertheless looked run down. Food was good but limited choices especially for vegetarians. There was horse ride and other fun activities that can be done at the beach area on additional cost. Overall, it was a good place to enjoy sea breeze.

Room Tip: Same level of the parking would be easier to load and unload things from your car
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family