“Try next door ”

US$223.62*
and up
Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island and Ipoh City Tour from Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This temple was the third one along from the main road and was the least maintained. It was run down and sad to see beggars out the front. The 2 temples next door were well worth the visit for the artwork, statutes and caves.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I guess its a place that is nostalgic. Just like the haw Paw Villa in spore - just not scary . My papa enjoy the 3 temples next to each other , offering prayer after prayer.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Same as Ling Sen Tong Temple, this temple with a typical Chinese style which located in a limestone cave, as an Asian like me, this is not a great tourist attraction.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Very sad visit. I remember when I was young this place was full of life. Today it isn't lively any more. We were the only visitors there that Saturday morning. Entrance was free. We bought a bunch of kangkung for the turtles and walked to the backyard where the turtles are. Place was solemn. Not easy to feed the turtles too as the bars are tall. I asked the lady who cares for the place, why are there no people here now? She said public holidays there are more. Hmmmm.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I was here almost 30 years ago. I remembered the turtle pond was a round one. It is sad that today it has become half only. However the overall structure of this temple remains the same. You can buy Kang Kung and fish food for feeding at a very cheap price. It is suitable for bringing children to visit.