All reviewscoffee housebreakfast spreadipoh paradeswimming pool isnice staynoodleschickenkitchenetteironingvarietiestoothbrush
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I have stayed in this hotel before with friends and now I am back to this hotel with my family. Its in center of the City and few minutes to any famous eateries in town. I enjoyed my stay here. Staffs are friendly. My room was very comfort and I am very happy with the cleanness of my room. I will be back again to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ChongKH, Public Relations Manager at Tower Regency Hotel & Apartments Sdn Bhd, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we met your expectation, your feedback is highly appreciated.
We really appreciate this gesture and feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Tower Regency Hotel & Apartments.

Regards

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Tower Regency Hotel never make sure the room is in good condition before u let customer check in , the air cond is not functioning and the hair dryer is not working , then we requested to change to another room . After changed to another room the towel is dirty in black and smelly , dirty floor carpet , the water bath tub is dirty. I feel uncomfortable staying , it really terrible, the lobby lift is super smelly too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us.
Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion.
This level is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned department.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Bad breakfast spread, milk for cereals is not cold,
smelly towels, toilet is one high step up from room, wet bath n dry bath separation is not complete hence the floor is often wet, swimming pool has no towels or Guard.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ChongKH, Public Relations Manager at Tower Regency Hotel & Apartments Sdn Bhd, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Guest,

I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Please change your laundry system/vendor or your stained sheets. Both rooms had black mold stains on sheets and pillowcase with small hairs in places.

3 stars given for the nice housekeeping lady who was friendly and brought a few cleaner sheets for us to choose from and changed for us.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
ChongKH, Guest Relations Manager at Tower Regency Hotel & Apartments Sdn Bhd, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

This was clearly once a great hotel but it’s now past its best.
The room was large, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was fine. Air conditioning, fridge and WiFi all worked well. However, not many conveniently placed electric sockets.
But what stood out is that it was just a bit grubby: crumbs on the carpet, soap spray on the bathroom walls, stained bedding and crockery not properly washed (at breakfast I couldn’t find a cup that wasn’t stained). To be honest a place has to be very dirty before I’m uncomfortable, and this hotel isn’t very dirty. But I know others would be put off.
What really saves this hotel is the staff: extremely helpful and very pleasant- prepared to go the extra mile to help their guests.
Breakfast was fine; a very wide selection, both local and Western. Though the first morning I never saw the omelette station staffed, so missed out on my egg. Nice coffee though.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review. We are glad to know that, we did met your expectation, your feedback is highly appreciated. We really appreciate this gesture and feedback. I do extend it with all sincerity. I certainly empathize regarding the points you mention in your reviews. Kindly accept our apology and we hope that this hasn't put you off a return stay with us again.