“One of the cheapest at the neighbor hood”

My Chef Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #173 of 511 Restaurants in Langkawi
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Family dinner for 2 adults and 3 kids , 4 courses and drinks to all, total 70 rm, best fried squid what we got

1  Thank Repokettu58

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Not as busy as wonderland. The food is just as good. We tried the mantis prawns for first time and my 3yo loves it. We had a good meal and prices is good like most of langkawi.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Worst restaurant ive ever been to, presentation was bad and they were only interested in high paying customers...go to wonderland you will get a better treatment no matter what u order. At least better than my chef.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Like most of the reviewers, I was supposed to go to Wonderland but found it closed so ended up at My Chef. Comparing the food between both restaurants, I actually liked My Chef better (and it was cheaper)!

We didn't have the lobster, but had squid, prawns, garlic spinach, and loads of beer and the total was under 80 RM!

Definitely skip the line (and the hype) and try My Chef.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

We were heading for Wonderland in a taxi, but found it was closed. At the taxi driver's suggestion, we went to My Chef.
Great welcome from friendly staff. We had Lobster, Sea Bass, rice & six Tiger beers & the bill totalled Rm166.
The food was excellent and good value. After we had finished, the Chef/Owner came to our table, chatted to us & gave us a demonstration of vegetable carving.