All reviews infinity pool near airport lovely pool langkawi airport cable car buffet breakfast
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in some horrible properties in my life but this takes the cake with the iceing candles and all.

I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO RATE IT IN MINUS IF I COULD.

The property is huge spacious and it ends with that. Service is pathetic no one seems to care, staff at the Front Desk are rude and have absolutely no idea how to behave with Guests.

Wifi is non existent many complaints to the Front Desk just fell on deaf ears. We stayed here from 15th August afternoon till 19th August Morning and each day was worse than the previous.

On Day 2, two of my group members who were staying on the ground floor were robbed their bags containing their wallets credit cards and one had his passport stolen.

When we complained to the Front Desk and demanded to talk to the Elusive General Manager he did not have the courtesy to even call on us and check how or when the robbery took place. They have cameras in the corridors but on the perimeter none. We asked that we see the CCTV footage but were never allowed. They have a night Security staff who took down a complaint and we lodged a FIR at the local Police Station. There was absolutely no support from the hotel.

The same day when I returned to my room in the evening I noticed that the Housekeeping staff had done up my room but had not bothered to lock the French Windows on the first floor. I had locked it and gone out for sightseeing and had made it doubly sure that it was locked as the robbery had occured in the same block that morning. When I informed the Front Desk they did not seem to care.

The staff at the swimming pool was rude and commented on some of our guests regarding their Religion as well as their Nationalities. When that was brought to the notice of the front Desk they did not even register a complaint or even bother to apologize.

The bathroom had a foul odour in some of the rooms but we gave up on making it an issue as no one seemed to care. The shower drain was rusted see photo below. Water didn't drain from the wash basin for over an hour. Air Conditioning was not working and complaint was not followed upon.

AVOID THIS HOTEL LIKE A PLAGUE. NOTHING GOOD CAN BE SAID OF THIS PROPERTY THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REDEEMING FACTOR HERE. FOOD IS COLD AND TASTES PATHETIC, FLIES AT THE DINING AREA IN PLENTY.

IF THERE IS HELL ON EARTH IT IS HERE IT IS HERE AT THIS PROPERTY.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank alanwoodsonatrip
Reviewed 14 August 2018

The property is average in terms of amenities. Rooms are pretty basic and they need better maintenance too. Breakfast is also average. But the worst part is the attitude of the staff. Not helpful. Very curt. I'm sure you will get much better properties in Langkawi.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Experience too bad. Furniture old. The staff of experience weak. The Beach is too small. Expensive too. The hotel dirty. Bottom line is not live here A lot of stray dogs dangerous.The same price is the best

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank khalids868
Reviewed 3 June 2018

This is our first time in Langkawi and we ended at the Century Langkasuka. As soon as we got to the front desk we were up graded and did not even ask. We recieved the top floor sea veiw suite. All staff here were very kind and very friendly with smiles all over the place. The two employees that really stood out were Zuraini who was always so kind and accomidating even as much as having fruit in our room for my wifes brithday and cake just by over hearing our conversation and is also an amazing manager to her staff and Noranna who even went out of her way and bought bananas so that my wife could have some and constantly asked if we needed anything and always with a smile. The resort is a little dated but very clean. We are from Canada and were treated first class at this resort. Would absoultly recommed this resort to anyone traveling to Langkawi.

Room Tip: Sea View is the best and great sunsets
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank John Cindy P
Reviewed 21 May 2018

My wife and I went to this hotel in Oct/2017, it's fairly easy to get to this hotel from the airport. About a 2-4min Uber ride and it only cost about $1-2USD. I didn't have very good reception so my wife and I walked from the airport to this hotel and it was about 25min walk with luggage (never doing that again). Check in was easy, staff was very friendly, answering my questions with a smile on their face. We stayed here for 4 nights. The room we got had a nice balcony where you can just relax, read a book or just watch the beach. When we went it was rainy season so we took some really cool pics of the lightning from the balcony. The breakfast food was OK. Coming from Los Angeles CA, I was very opened minded about eating all sorts of new foods. The room itself is very spacious, needs a few retouches, specially in the bathroom, but once again for the price your paying its worth it. I mean ur in Langkawi, go out and enjoy yourself. Overall in our stay we were very happy with this hotel and would definitely be back with our kids in 2019.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple