All reviews infinity pool near airport lovely pool langkawi airport cable car buffet breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2018

The property is average in terms of amenities. Rooms are pretty basic and they need better maintenance too. Breakfast is also average. But the worst part is the attitude of the staff. Not helpful. Very curt. I'm sure you will get much better properties in Langkawi.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Experience too bad. Furniture old. The staff of experience weak. The Beach is too small. Expensive too. The hotel dirty. Bottom line is not live here A lot of stray dogs dangerous.The same price is the best

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Khalid S
Reviewed 3 June 2018

This is our first time in Langkawi and we ended at the Century Langkasuka. As soon as we got to the front desk we were up graded and did not even ask. We recieved the top floor sea veiw suite. All staff here were very kind and very friendly with smiles all over the place. The two employees that really stood out were Zuraini who was always so kind and accomidating even as much as having fruit in our room for my wifes brithday and cake just by over hearing our conversation and is also an amazing manager to her staff and Noranna who even went out of her way and bought bananas so that my wife could have some and constantly asked if we needed anything and always with a smile. The resort is a little dated but very clean. We are from Canada and were treated first class at this resort. Would absoultly recommed this resort to anyone traveling to Langkawi.

Room Tip: Sea View is the best and great sunsets
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank John Cindy P
Reviewed 21 May 2018

My wife and I went to this hotel in Oct/2017, it's fairly easy to get to this hotel from the airport. About a 2-4min Uber ride and it only cost about $1-2USD. I didn't have very good reception so my wife and I walked from the airport to this hotel and it was about 25min walk with luggage (never doing that again). Check in was easy, staff was very friendly, answering my questions with a smile on their face. We stayed here for 4 nights. The room we got had a nice balcony where you can just relax, read a book or just watch the beach. When we went it was rainy season so we took some really cool pics of the lightning from the balcony. The breakfast food was OK. Coming from Los Angeles CA, I was very opened minded about eating all sorts of new foods. The room itself is very spacious, needs a few retouches, specially in the bathroom, but once again for the price your paying its worth it. I mean ur in Langkawi, go out and enjoy yourself. Overall in our stay we were very happy with this hotel and would definitely be back with our kids in 2019.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fausto A
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Pristine peaceful location right by the beach. No huss and phuss on the beach by the resort. Good food at the hotel restaurant and only 3 minutes away from the airport.
Only drawback I could come up with is that the resort is quite far from the main cenang market so we had to take a taxi (grab cab) from our resort to cenang market as we ate in cenang market's food street

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple