All reviews infinity pool near airport lovely pool langkawi airport cable car buffet breakfast sunset
Reviewed 21 May 2018

My wife and I went to this hotel in Oct/2017, it's fairly easy to get to this hotel from the airport. About a 2-4min Uber ride and it only cost about $1-2USD. I didn't have very good reception so my wife and I walked from the airport to this hotel and it was about 25min walk with luggage (never doing that again). Check in was easy, staff was very friendly, answering my questions with a smile on their face. We stayed here for 4 nights. The room we got had a nice balcony where you can just relax, read a book or just watch the beach. When we went it was rainy season so we took some really cool pics of the lightning from the balcony. The breakfast food was OK. Coming from Los Angeles CA, I was very opened minded about eating all sorts of new foods. The room itself is very spacious, needs a few retouches, specially in the bathroom, but once again for the price your paying its worth it. I mean ur in Langkawi, go out and enjoy yourself. Overall in our stay we were very happy with this hotel and would definitely be back with our kids in 2019.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fausto A
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Pristine peaceful location right by the beach. No huss and phuss on the beach by the resort. Good food at the hotel restaurant and only 3 minutes away from the airport.
Only drawback I could come up with is that the resort is quite far from the main cenang market so we had to take a taxi (grab cab) from our resort to cenang market as we ate in cenang market's food street

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Fabulous location, on the shore by the sea, breathtaking location, huge and roomy rooms and good renovated bathrooms.
Breakfast is a good mix of local and international cuisine.
However, service in terms of luggage pick up, maintenance of swimming pool, gym etc is negligible.
A luxury tax is payable extra at the time of check in.

But still a place one can opt for for it's location and food quality.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sunshinecheer
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Our last family holiday was 25 years ago. This year the family decided to come together and we chose Langkawi. And we chose Century Langkasuka. After 3 nights, we all had a memorable stay. What made it special was the warm and genuine service from the staff and management. The rooms are very large and spacious, and the swimming pool was divine! Having 2 young infants with us, the kids pool was also great. We enjoyed the fact that the beach was so peaceful and offered stunning Langkawi sunsets. All 10 of us even arranged for a private BBQ on the beach and the hotel team were really helpful in arranging this. We cooked the bBQ ourselves and had a fantastic time. We also liked the location as it was close to the airport. After 25 years, it was refreshing to have a family holiday and we are grateful to Century hotel team for helping us make it a memorable holiday.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank realtravel398
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I will never book it again! Condition is appalling, dirty corridors, dirty floor, dirty bath room, mouldy condition in the shower cubicle. This hotel should not be given any stars!
I was upgraded after complain about the appalling condition of the bath towels, the upgrade room had wonderful clean towels on the first night thereafter it went back to the same condition. The floors are filthy and if walked barefoot on the floor you will have dirt on the sole of your feet!! Bed linen and towels has holes in them!

Date of stay: March 2018