“Good food ”

Ranked #132 of 505 Restaurants in Langkawi
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Sweet & Spicy Korean Fried Chicken! Korean Restaurant!
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I ordered sweet chili chicken set it was good wouldn’t say very good. I would love to visit again and try everything from the menu. And is the gimbap only with seafood ? No other options for it ????

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We been there so many times since were stay in langkawi. This is one of my favourite restaurant. I love the gimbap its so delicious and great. My family also like it and we will give credit to sweet chili chicken !

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Honey Soy Garlic Chicken and original fried chicken were great. Worth a try when you are here. This shop tuck neatly at level 3 and the owner is a Korean.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Try the sesame or chili chicken, both are equally good... their roll is nice but cannot defeat the taste of authentic sushi. They have a small selection of soft drinks which you can take of the fridge.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

One of the cheapest and tastiest fried chicken u can ever find on the island. We ordered original, sweet chili and honey soy and they were all tasty! My favourite is the original flavour and it must be eaten with the chili sauce. However, we waited for almost half an hour as we ordered in large quantity including side order and the waiter forgot some of our order. But it was worth the wait! Would definitely recommend to my friends and come back if we ever visit Langkawi again!