“The only food place open in the afternoon”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #144 of 510 Restaurants in Langkawi
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Food served is fast because it's fast food. It's just normal Mcdonald's and food is decent just like in the city. I can see they're short staffed so I didn't expect too much as long as I get my food. It's strategically located just beside the duty free store so you can go for a short shopping after your meal.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

They have no water at the moment. I mean no water at all. So no washing hands. No toilet. No drinks only milo. Two days ago the Same. How can the staff wash their hands?? I was told tomorrow they have water again. I don't believe it. Two days ago double Cheeseburger very bad because the cheese was so cold. I will try it again in a few days. Management please get it done!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We ended up here quickly because we were just at a restaurant across the street and barely received any food that we wanted to fulfill our hungry before dinner. Came out of the restaurant and looked at each and said, YES let's do it! LOL
We thought we would see if they had something different in Malaysia but not really so just stuck to the Big Mac and fries (really had a craving for fries). The place was busy but the usual McD's.......had the craving but when finished said UGH! LOL

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Crowded and noisy. Only went on the last night cause a friend was craving for McD fries and nuggets.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Went into the Mc Flurry for some desert ice cream. The only assistant there was completely and totally unhelpful,just stood there like total moron? We asked what was on the menu and she looked at us like we had arrived from Mars, no kidding!
Sh e made it so obvious that she was not prepared to help we had no alternative but to walk out.
This we have found time and time again with the local staff they have absolutely no customer service skills in a Western country they wouldn’t last 5 minutes. Your loss Mc Donald’s!
Mr Geoff Gurney