It was an amazing experience! A hotel with a delightful territory, very large! there is a place to walk and watch the local wildlife (monkeys, iguanas, squirrels). Private parking.
1) The transfer was from the hotel. We were greeted and escorted to the first class as VIP guests. Langkawi Island is small, so the transfer from the airport to the hotel takes about 30-40 minutes. In the same time, you can get to the opposite end of the island.
2) The staff is very friendly and tries to please in any request.
3) Beautiful picturesque territory of the hotel. Very well maintained. The beach is cleaned and leveled every morning. It is of huge width and length. Very beautiful design of the pools, I didn't want to leave them.
4) The sand is pleasant, the entry into the sea is shallow, there are no waves. There are strong tides that you can walk in knee-deep water for about 150 meters. Further along the beach you can find various tour sellers and a local cafe.
5) The rooms are large, comfortable. A huge bed, good cosmetics. Cleaning every day, level 5+. Half of the hotel is non-working, as we understood
6) A good variety of breakfasts, everyone will find to their taste. The food is on the menu at reasonable prices, they cook well.
7) There are no crowded places around the hotel. This is a quiet place where you can enjoy the beautiful views and relax from the hustle and bustle. If I would recommend Langkawi to someone, it would be only here.