“cheapest zoo”
Review of Johor Zoo

Johor Zoo
Reviewed 19 August 2017

the cheapest zoo i have been to..RM2 for entrance!!

i went there in the afternoon..so, the animals are mostly sleeping! so avoid going there in the afternoon.

p/s : they got camels!!

in 30 reviews
"rm2"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The entrance fee is cheap and the place is well maintained.
The surrounding is clean and you may want to apply sunblock because some of the visit place not covered.

1  Thank Meow L
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

It's a quite nice zoo with such limited animals but I can said they maintained this place properly. It's a good place to hang with your family and friends. Yes, the parking is very limited but the entrance fee is very cheap!

1  Thank Nurul F
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I bring my family which are my wife, 2 yrs old son, and 8 yrs old son to the Zoo, the entrance fee is only 2 RM which is really cheap I would say, sawing the pictures from the reviews and website actually I also did not expect too much as low budget attraction, but after all I must say it is nicer than I expect and the animals are more than I expect.
Although the place is not as clean as Singapore Zoo, but for my children that still very young, I think it is quite educational and fun trip.
They will offer you photo frame which is optional and they will not force you to buy, but we bought it as we think could show more support to the Zoo.
If you expect to have simple trip you might consider to visit!

2  Thank William S