“Don't forgot your umbrella!”
Review of Johor Zoo

Johor Zoo
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

It's a quite nice zoo with such limited animals but I can said they maintained this place properly. It's a good place to hang with your family and friends. Yes, the parking is very limited but the entrance fee is very cheap!

1  Thank Nurul F

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I bring my family which are my wife, 2 yrs old son, and 8 yrs old son to the Zoo, the entrance fee is only 2 RM which is really cheap I would say, sawing the pictures from the reviews and website actually I also did not expect too much as low budget attraction, but after all I must say it is nicer than I expect and the animals are more than I expect.
Although the place is not as clean as Singapore Zoo, but for my children that still very young, I think it is quite educational and fun trip.
They will offer you photo frame which is optional and they will not force you to buy, but we bought it as we think could show more support to the Zoo.
If you expect to have simple trip you might consider to visit!

1  Thank William S
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

For only rm2 adult fee and rm1 per kid enterance fee. I would not complain anything. As that a super cheap fee for u to visit a good place to bring your kids to learn and explore the nature. They had alot of local animal. My kids enjoy it so much.

1  Thank janeturing
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This place is good to spend for 2 hours..The facilities is poor but the price of zoo is only RM2 so you can't expext much. You are able to feed the deer and ostrich.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I love this place so much. Even though the animals inside the zoo seem lazy all the times. This is not the best zoo but a zoo must visit!

1  Thank PS_Lay