Review Highlights
Value for $

Ticket prices at RM2 adults n RM1 for children. Small zoo but generally fairly well kept. Animals... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
SINtraveller2018
via mobile
Worth it.

This zoo has lots of animals. It's worth it as the admission fees are quite reasonable... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$24.60
More Info
from US$16.40
More Info
All reviews entrance fee cheap entrance nice zoo animals seem bit smelly road side bakso rm2 birds tapir feeding ostrich kids adults jb 1rm abu
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I bring my family which are my wife, 2 yrs old son, and 8 yrs old son to the Zoo, the entrance fee is only 2 RM which is really cheap I would say, sawing the pictures from the reviews and website actually I also did not expect too much as low budget attraction, but after all I must say it is nicer than I expect and the animals are more than I expect.
Although the place is not as clean as Singapore Zoo, but for my children that still very young, I think it is quite educational and fun trip.
They will offer you photo frame which is optional and they will not force you to buy, but we bought it as we think could show more support to the Zoo.
If you expect to have simple trip you might consider to visit!

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank William S
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

For only rm2 adult fee and rm1 per kid enterance fee. I would not complain anything. As that a super cheap fee for u to visit a good place to bring your kids to learn and explore the nature. They had alot of local animal. My kids enjoy it so much.

1  Thank janeturing
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This place is good to spend for 2 hours..The facilities is poor but the price of zoo is only RM2 so you can't expext much. You are able to feed the deer and ostrich.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I love this place so much. Even though the animals inside the zoo seem lazy all the times. This is not the best zoo but a zoo must visit!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank PS_Lay
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I was taken to night safari zoo for my birthday. We started with a smorgasbord dinner which offered a large and varied range of delicious food.
Night safari started with a show. Numbers to the show is limited so you need to decide quickly if you want to go. We found a lot of people very rude and pushy.
Show was entertaining and at the end we had photos with a couple of the animals.
We boarded a little train that took us around the zoo to see the rest of the nocturnal animals. Half way through the tour your able to get off and walk through and get a closer look at some of the animals. You reboard the train to get back to the station. It was a great venue for everyone young and old

4  Thank Julie T