All reviews business hotel shower and toilet eggs cooked to order smoked fish strange thing quiet atmosphere prices are reasonable would highly recommend staying here including breakfast contemporary design comfortable bed metro station the hotel website fruits and vegetables excellent location power sockets fifth floor
Reviewed 2 September 2018

A sure value with excellent bed comfort in a quiet atmosphere.
Service is very professional and friendly at the same time, while the staff speaks very well English (and French for some).
Placed among the woods but still in the very center of Almaty. Super convenient.
ATM inside to withdraw money is also a plus.
Food is good, prices are reasonable.
Had great stays and will go again.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Due to work, I have visited this hotel more than 15 times during the last two years. I think that says a lot already, but:

1. They have never failed me in Airport pick ups

2. It is centrally located with all the main spots accessible but quiet at night

3. It is fairly new with very modern and functional rooms. Clean. Comfotable bed.

4. Good breakfast, bar and gym available as well as nice meeting rooms for rent.

5. Nice staff with good english skills.

What else could someone ask for? Definitely 5 stars.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights and were a little disappointed. There were roadworks / workmen outside the hotel, yet the room we were put in was above the noise created by the workmen. The hotel was almost empty, so we should have been put elsewhere. The AC in the room was very noisy, so we had the choice of AC on and not sleep due to the noise, or AC off and not sleep as it was too hot. Breakfast was ok, a selected of hot and cold dishes, fruits, bread, etc.
The location was fine for the cable car (10 mins) and approx 30 mins walk from the Zenkov cathedral area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CKDN72
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights in Worldhotel Saltanat Almaty. I love the hotel at the moment when I entered into it, a very welcoming receptionist was there to offer help, take care of your luggage and check us in seamlessly.

Hotel room is spacious and very clean, all facilities are in excellent condition and love the modern design!

Hotel staff are super friendly, food at the restaurant and bar is good too! We drive there and parking is very easy. I would definitely come back and stay here if I visit Almaty again and no hesitation to recommend the hotel to all travelers!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018

This hotel is an excellent quality, the pictures do not do the rooms justice as they are far more modern looking and very comfortable.
The facilities in the rooms are good quality with all the features you would expect. The arrangement with the shower and toilet being in a modular style is unusual but quite functional.
The staff here are all very helpful and the staff I spoke to all had great English and there was no communication issue at all.
The hotel is well located and I walked from there all around the city. Particularly nice was the walking street that ran on one side of the hotel that takes you in toward many of the sights. Close by near Abey metro station is a Tourist Info booth where you can get advice and if you want to take a good and safe taxi to the Big Lake they will call you one and tell you the price to be paid to the driver (which was less than any other quotes I got).
The hotel receptionist recommended a reasonably priced cafe for dinner (My Cafe) which is a 5 minute walk down the road, I ate there several times and really enjoyed the meals. The staff there were also really nice and helpful.
This is a great hotel that I strongly recommend

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo