US$82
US$179
US$180
US$157
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Ajour(Almaty)
US$32
Voyage(Almaty)
US$96
US$90
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$356
US$300
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
Mildom Hotel(Almaty)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 February 2015

The location is good, close to the center anв so on. Rooms are pretty good for their price. But the hotel has no lobby at all, so you can't setup any meetings there. Instead you'll be using the Balcon restaurant, which is quite expensive. I would recommend you this hotel if all you are planning to do there is to sleep and take a shower, they just don't have any other facilities. Staff was friendly, with a touch of good humor.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the street-side rooms, it is noisy from early morning.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed in Iris Hotel a couple of days. Unlike to excellent service you get in Russian hotels these days, and also Kazakhstani hotels, this was a disappointment. OK location. OK rooms, but poor service. Two of the three days I stayed had to ask for toilet paper, not because a was a big consumer, but because it wasn't refilled (and no extra roll). And when asking, I had to repet several times before it arrived. Roomes were made at five in the afternoon. Moreover, the breakfast on offer was ok, but served in an irritating manner. Five waiters (sic !) asked me about my room number the first morning. The next morning I warned that "I would tell this only once", and they shunned me thereafter. Entering the same in the afternoon (now serving as a nice-looking cafe) the waiter ran after me until I found a table, and stood watching me (all seven of them) while I drunk my coffee. Strange. Avoid Iris Hotel. Otherwise Alma-Ata is a friendly place With a lot of nice people and high level of service in cafes and restaurants.

Room Tip: I never saw the pool or fitness centre. gave it excellent not to be unfair.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JornH
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

It was only a two night stay but wouldn't have had any problems staying longer. Clean rooms, very friendly English speaking staff and for a very affordable price

Love the "Balcon" bar/restaurant where also the very good breakfast is served.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tyconian
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This hotel is quite new. Rooms are new,clean and modern. Internet is fast and stable. Can recommend this hotel. Just do not order taxis thru hotel reception,they will call you exepensive one, mine driver was rude and wanted more money for receipt!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with windows to back yard, not to the street. Go high, to find quite rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank GlobalTraveller81
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I stayed in Iris for 5 nights and I must say that I enjoyed it. The rooms are nice & clean, bath & shower facilities are not bad and the reception staff speak good English and are friendly as well.
They have a restaurant and provide good choice morning breakfast which is complimentary . They have a safe locker in the room and that was handy too. I forgot the code and the staff were very helpful to help me out. Also laundry facility is available. Mini bar is mini mini, if u are a beer lover, I would stock it myself.
You get taxis easily and its a safe place to stay. It's not expensive either.
One negative point was regarding average sound protection, I could hear next room mobile vibrating sound. Also the lady who comes to check the minibar in the morning can be a bit annoying,don't forget to hang "do not disturb" before u hit the bed
Overall the experience was good and I would definitely consider staying there next time as well.

Room Tip: Don't take room facing the parking slot
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple