See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel itself is situated in a very nice mountain area, relaxed and quiet atmosphere is provided. Although the hotel is located pretty far away from city and still not so close to Medeo, keep that in mind. Decor is alright, nothing really to complain about. Only negative experience that for us is that we booked a room for two but everything like towel, bathrobe, slippers, etc. came for one person, which is ridiculous. Breakfast was decent and spa really made up for everything else.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2016

We had stayed here in mid August, after a long flight journey we were welcomed by Kamuran at the main reception who had helped us tremendously and answered all our questions and needs with patience and very sincere courtesy. During our 4 night stay all the other staff at the reception, the restaurant and the spa center were very helpful and friendly. We had used the spa every day of our stay and each time it was extremely clean and the staff had beared with us with kindness even when we used it in the last 20 minutes before it's closing time. Our room was very spacious and clean, the mattresses were a little harder then what we were used to but when we asked at the reception they immediately supplied us with extra duvets which had solved the issue. The location of the hotel was perfect with mountain views, peaceful and quite. The restaurant tarrace was also great. We felt comfortable and rested. We had ordered room service from the restaurant and the meal was delicious, we also tried out the restaurant next to the hotel which was extraordinary (We later found out that they also deliver meal to the hotel 24hrs a day. We found that out because due to the hour difference during our stay we had had our meals at unusual hours) The breakfasts at the restaurant were perfect and their coffee was really really nice. It was a short drive (around 10-15 mins) to the city center and about 2km from Medeo. We would definitely recommend to stay there if you are planning to visit Almaty. We will stay here again on our next visit.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Gokhan25
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

It's certainly a beautiful hotel and the rooms are really comfortable.
However there was no English tv channel out of 70 channels, the matrasses where really hard and also the service we got from the staff was sometimes poor.

I think in the year 2016 a hotel in the biggest should learn Some english.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We came as a large family of 6 with three children. The reception guy is very friendly and he speaks Kazakh and English very well.
The pool and spa are very nice. The room is clean.
The air is pure. Hotel is located 2 km from Medeo-there are couple of restaurants there and the stairs up the mountains.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2015

I would like to start my review with a question : Am I too sensitive or hotel's service is getting more and more worse day by day,year by year? Well I did a great mistake when I thought if the hotel looks nice(all 4 stars)it means that all the including services(like SPA) will be worth of money which I planned to spend for my family members!As I said I was wrong! I reserved deluxe room with twin beds,room is little dark but wide with new furniture,all new amenities ,delicious breakfast and of course there was plenty space for 3 people!
Also,I don't have any complaints about front desk agents,especially young man whose name is Kamran. He was incredibly nice and helpful ,for any questions what I had I got the exact answers from him!
But there happened an incident with my sister and Spa worker/employee (her name is JANAR) She was so rude and inappropriate that she told my sister If she needs any Spa services she suppose to come directly to her but not disturb her!(My sister didn't know where to go in a new place where she was for the first time, so she asks front desk agent about SPA policies ,he told her to wait for spa employee who was on her way but it took 20 min for miss Janar come to the front desk! Also miss Janar said that she doesn't know when they will ever have any available masseur.And she added that my sister supposed to book her SPA service 3-4 days earlier and now miss Janar can't provide any kind of SPA service!Let me tell you about Spa schedule : its open from 9am to 9pm weekdays and on weekends from 9am till 11pm! Well Im totally agree if you need something you have to act earlier but that is life you will never know whats gonna happened next minute! One more thing,miss Janar mentioned that my sister doesn't look like a rich person who could afford their expensive SPA service!
Now I can say with the 100% of guarantee,if you are not well dressed,if you don't have all your jewelries on, no one will pay an attention to you or to your request,they don't care if you are tired after long flight !Im so upset cause it was my mom's first ever trip to other city,especially to the hotel,before that incindent I was planning to extend my family members stay for 1 more week ,I was planning create little vocation for her but now I will never ever let any my family members or friends go back to this hotel with awful staff!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family