“Festive”

Alasha
Ranked #10 of 2,071 Restaurants in Almaty
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Actually an Uzbek restaurant, but you don't have that as an option
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Our friends invited us to supper with them at Alasha near our hotel Tulip at the end of May and it was a delightful dining adventure. First time I had ever had horse, it is divine, we had lamb prepared and served a number of different ways, lots of cheese and a couple of their Georgian wines which were perfectly paired with what we had, I’m not a wine drinker but I did enjoy a glass or two. Service and atmosphere were great, someone else was paying so I can’t comment on the pricing and overall a delightful time with the music, singing and dancing. Highly recommend.

2  Thank JGDynamo

Reviewed 23 April 2017

According to the information from their web-site, Everyday at 20:30 for our guests, a fascinating show performed by the oriental beauties. However, we were being informed NO show anymore due to not enough guests, when we were arrived to the restaurant.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

This was a particularly exciting experience as we were invited to attend dinner at this Uzbek restaurant in Almaty. It provides an excellent experience with delicious food from all the neighbouring countries, authentic music and dances, all within the setting of an Oriental house with special charm.

I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone seeking an exciting experience with delicious local food.

1  Thank TAlbreht
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Since many years regular client and always satisfied by all parameters (welcome, cooking, entertainment and services) Obviously management and/or ownership have changed and have also modified thelse appreciated parameters : except welcome, all was poor: service non very professional, cooking poor and some ethnic receipts (such as plov in an Uzbek restaurant) not available, entertainment at a very poor level (guitar and singer, no more ethnic group like every time before...Too bad. Will be last time for me

Reviewed 26 January 2017

It would be too much what I want to write down. It is an amazing place with an unbelievable athmosphere!!! My kazakh brothers and sisters took care of me soo nicely and kindly, that probably this is one of best moments in my life... The food is local, but more than excellent!!! If you are here in Almaty, do not miss the opportunity to have a dinner here.....

1  Thank Laszlo T