All reviews business trip excellent hotel rain shower lobby bar breakfast buffet guest relations turkish bath very pleasant stay steam room central location great spa spa center business traveler sushi rooms are spacious visiting almaty non smoking room
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

First time in Kazakhstan left amazing impression, especially with such a luxurious stay in Rixos. Great breakfast, different menus. Fruits, sweets etc. Great swimming pool downstairs. Clean and cozy rooms with good quality wifi.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Nazym B, Front Office Manager at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

We thank you for sending along your positive review of your recent stay with us, Ivan B. Its a really great pleasure to hear that you are satisfied with our breakfasts,rooms,swimming pool and quality of Wi-Fi. Thank you so much for your highest rating our hospitality. It helps to motivate us to be stronger. Our team always happy to welcome you back in "Rixos Almaty".

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

“Luxury hotel” really? Huh?

Darned bed sheets
Bare wires in wardrobe (I got electrocuted when accidentally touched it)
Dirty bath (ask to clean it but still no one taken care of it)

...
...

I’ve been staying in the hotel several times already and love the place but every time it become worse here.

Next time I’ll consider other hotel.

Stayed: August 2018
Nazym B, Front Office Manager at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Damid11,

First of all, we would like to thank you for continued choice of our hotel! We do value as our loyal guest and would like to take follow up actions to rectify the issues you've candidly mentioned in your review. And, at your earliest convenience we would like to speak to you either via phone at +7727 300 33 00, ext 8861 or email Nazym.Baigozhayeva@rixos.com to discuss your stay and give proper feedback. Your experience indeed matters.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

They do have a great room , lobby and spa .
I would like to thank Amat and Mary For super welcoming and help full .
Kind staff.
I recommend it 100%
Good price , good location , good service , just if they can add more kind of food in the breakfast it will be great

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Nazym B, Front Office Manager at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear myali11.

We would like to thank you very much indeed for your warm and positive comments about our hotel services and facilities and most importantly for selecting our hotel as your accommodation of choice when you visited Almaty. We truly appreciate your kind words about our service level and our team members. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you again in "Rixos Almaty".

Yours truly,

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

This was a very pleasurable hotel. They noticed the little things and made sure my stay was superb. I would like to mention Raiymbek from the reception that was exceptionally professional and pleasant to work with, he remembered everything we discussed from check-in to check-out (including the crappy jokes I made). The second employee to mention is Farida from customer relations that went above and beyond to accommodate every request and question that I had. She really does her job well. It is due to these kind of employees that make me want to return to this hotel on my next visit to Almaty.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Barak Z.

Let us thank you for choosing "Rixos Almaty" Hotel!

I sincerely appreciate your finding the time to share your comments with us. It is always a great pleasure to have such a nice feedback which tells us that our people are doing their utmost to meet guest's expectations. It speaks in favor of our strong belief that we, as a hotel in general, are on the right direction in terms of securing personalized services and overall positive experience for all our clients. Thanking you once again for choosing our hotel, me and my colleagues always happy to welcome you in Rixos.

Yours truly,

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I would like to express my gratitude to the Rixos staff and management. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.Special gratitude for Roiymbek at reception desk! Breakfast had a wide amazing variety of food. I've used the pool and SPA on several occasions and the service was incredible. The WiFi was high speed. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: best service
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Oksana M.

First of all let us thank you for finding time to share your feedback in TripAdvisor. Thank you very much for choosing "Rixos Almaty". Its really nice to hear that you're enjoyed in our hotel, especially satisfied with hospitality of our staff. Our team always happy to welcome you back.

Your truly,