All reviews business hotel functional hotel very comfortable room conference room nice breakfast special thanks stayed one night hotel staff republic square mini bar speak russian wi fi taxi diana city biz gym
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I had a great trip, thanks to the hotel I lived in, called Holiday Inn, Almaty. It was a huge pleasure for me to see very polite staff surrounding me, having a great breakfast every morning.
I wanted to express my deepest gratitude to the receptionist Diana for being so much positive, polite and helpful in various situations, during the days and late at nights. A professional who deserves to be underlined! Every time I approached her, she acted with so much devotion and in a friendly manner. My hugest “thank you” to her, as well as all the other staff members. The breakfasts were excellent, the room was very clean. Generally, I was fully satisfied and happy to spend my time in that hotel. If I ever had a chance to be back in Almaty, I would choose Holiday Inn for sure.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
AlikhanB3, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is a pleasure to know that in general you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team is always strive to offer the best services to our guest and your comments are very important for us. Our team is proud of such a high evaluation. A special thanks to you for noticing our staff, especially Diana. We hope to have the honour of serving you again.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

It was my second stay in the past few years, with 4 years apart. But the hotel is frozen in time , which has good and sides .

It is a very basic hotel serving buinsssmen and various delegations.

Checkin was quick. I was upgraded to an executive room, thanks to my gold status. The only thing the front office was that the room was smoking, with the biggest attribute of a smoking room: smell. The front office was trying to do good, but they should have warned me.

The room was spacious and basic. The windows were facing the busy road, so the noise coming from outside was too loud.

The breakfast was big choice, but at best lukewarm and poor. I couldn’t eat anything.

Check out was a big problem for my colleague , they didn’t accept his credit card, blaming the terminal, so my colleague had to withdraw cash from the atm.

I will not return there.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
AlikhanB3, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Our team is always strive to offer the best services to our guest , and your comments are very important for us.Please accept our apologizes according experience with breakfast and check out. Please make sure we are continuing our internal training and asking our staff to be more careful and more compliant towards our guest. We hope to have the honour of serving you again.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Last minute trip to Almaty with out knowing where to stay. HOLIDAY INN ALMATY was pleasant surprise. Good location with excellent staff . I arrived late at night and i was very tired but front desk staff Aiods,made my stay happy. He is extremely professional and friendly also very knowledgeable about the city and country. I ate few times at hotel restaurants both buffet and A LA CARTE item as delicious.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Alikhan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Guest,

We are very glad that you took the time to write a review. We appreciate your loyalty as a IHG® Rewards Club member. A special thanks for appreciating our cuisine and stuff service. Your opinion is really important for us. We work daily to improve the quality of provided services, and your feedback helps us in this matter. We will be glad to see you among our guests again and hope that next visit to the Holiday Inn Almaty will bring you only positive emotions!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I have enjoyed to stay in this hotel! I needed to stay somewhere for one day in Almaty and I choose to stay here. My experience of living in this place was so good that I have started to recommend this hotel to my friends from other cities.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank GalymKup
Alikhan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Galym,

We are very glad that you took the time to write a review.
I am delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your opinion is really important for us. We work daily to improve the quality of provided services, and your feedback helps us in this matter. We will be glad to see you and your friends among our guests and hope that next visit to the Holiday Inn Almaty will bring you only positive emotions!

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Front Desk Staff was very friendly and professional! The Hotel is in the central District of Almaty and close to The National Museum. The carpet in the hallways looked dirty and worn. The Room was clean, However I booked a non smoking room and was surprised to see an ash tray there. The room did not smell of smoke. For the price of $68 it did not disappoint. I would book again

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank bootsf15
Alikhan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Guest,

We are very glad that you took the time to write a review. A special thanks for appreciating our Front Desk Staff service. Your opinion is really important for us. We work daily to improve the quality of provided services, and your feedback helps us in this matter. We will be glad to see you among our guests again and hope that next visit to the Holiday Inn Almaty will bring you only positive emotions!