All reviews comfortable rooms the hotel staff aziz flaw balcony business city sauna
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Almaty for one night on a stop off on way to Thailand. Stayed at Uyut and really enjoyed the stay. Hotel has strange decor that is typical of the area but was very clean and well looked after. The hotel was in a good location and easily accessible anywhere using Uber.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is conveniently located and basically in the center. Everything is clean and breakfast was also on the good side. However, there is one thing which bothered me a lot: the A/C in my room was directed to the bed and was extremely strong even with high temperatures. I had to turn it off during the night, which meant early wake up the next morning due to heat in the room. That's a reason for me not to book again here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Uyut-hotel, Директор по продажам at Uyut Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Toubi! Thank you for your positive comments and I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. I am pleased that you had a good stay overall.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We stayed in the Uyut for three nights in June. The room was nice and very clean. The hotel is well located, close to one of the city's main roads with many stores and cafes. The hotel team was helpful in organizing taxis for us; communication was a little more complicated though since some of the receptionists didn't speak English. The breakfast included a variety of local and international food; it was good but didn't amaze us.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Uyut-hotel, Генеральный директор at Uyut Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Good afternoon, Dear Pavel B.
Thank you for your unbiased feedback and assessment of our hotel.
Your feedback is very important to us.
We are glad that you enjoyed staying at our hotel.
We will be glad to see you again among our guests.

Yours faithfully,
staff of the hotel "UYUT" Almaty.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Hi.
I have to say I have been very pleasantly surprised by this small hotel in the middle of Almaty.Its been my home now for three weeks and more to come.The staff and friendly and the standard room although a little small contains all you need for a four to five day stay while on business.The breakfast is well stocked and the choice is European with a hint of Russian.
My only negative is the poor lift,I can see only one and this seems to be in constant use lets hope it never breaks down )))

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be in a good condition although no fly screens,can be a little noisy when facing the taxi rank area.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Uyut-hotel, Директор по продажам at Uyut Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Glenn C., Thank you for choosing Uyut Almaty for your stay in Almaty. It is a great pleasure to hear from you that you had a good stay with us and we are particularly glad to note that you have liked our location and services. Thank you for your comment because your feedback is very important for us. We hope to see you again during your next stay in Almaty.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

A very nice choice for Almaty, location is ideal, rates, service and excellent staff!

Book with confidence, enjoy the relaxing area, easy to reach any where in Almaty and good food.

Room very clean (as for balcony) outstanding courtyard.

They need to have more international TV channels (CNN, RT, Bloomberg)

I truly recommend it for all Arabs coming from MEA or even GCC.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Uyut-hotel, Директор по продажам at Uyut Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear mr.Nizar, Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is a pleasure to know that in general you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team is always strive to offer the best services to our guest and your comments are very important for us. Our team is proud of such a high evaluation. A special thanks to you for noticing our service, rooms, location and breakfasts. We hope to have the honour of serving you again.