See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Usual room standard for Toyoko Inns, comfortable and clean.
However when I complained to a member of staff that people where sitting on chairs in the breakfast room and putting their dirty bare-feet onto other chairs, also that they were playing loud music,nothing was done.Not the service I have accustomed to expected at a Toyoko Inn.I got the impression that the member of staff could not care less.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2016

This hotel is, like most other hotels of the Toyoko chain, very centrally located. It is just an 8-min walk from the Takamatsu JR station and is right next to a pedestrian shopping area.

Rooms are of the usual Toyoko style- clean, comfortable and frugal. Free breakfast is provided until 9:30am at this hotel- good news for late riser like me! Also, there is free wifi in all rooms.

The only complaint I have is that I got a room with no view. As a result, I was not even able to tell whether it was rainy or cloudy outside. However, with the price I paid, I think it is already a very value for money choice.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank guneingdoe
Reviewed 23 November 2015

We have stayed in this toyoko inn for two nights. This hotel is well priced and located. You can find many restaurants in a street on the other side of the main road. The room of the hotel is clean and comfortable, you can enjoy free breakfast in the lobby, it is acceptable considering it is free.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2015

Lovely hotel in Takamatsu. We love the toyoko inn hotel chain a lot and we use them for our travels around Japan. We stayed in the Toyoko Inn Takamatsu Nakajincho on walking distance from the famous Ritsurin garden. The hotel has enough parking space for you car and within 10 minutes you walk up to the center for something to eat or drink.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the Toyoko Inn Takamatsu for 3 nights on a recent trip to Shikoku and would highly recommend this hotel. The room was modern, clean, comfortable and quite large (by Japanese standards). The free wifi works great and the included breakfast is basic but good. There is a coin laundry in the hotel on the ground floor which was really useful too. The staff were friendly and helpful but did not speak any English. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from the JR Takamatsu station, a 20 minute walk from Ritsurin gardens, is right next to a Lawson's convenience store, and is beside a covered mall that contains a number of restaurants. Overall, therefore, we would recommend the Toyoko Inn Takamatsu if you want a convenient, easy place to stay whilst in Takamatsu.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShaneAndRobbie