1,008 results
All reviews the club lounge nice outdoor pool club twin kokusai dori international street shops selling bigger size nice view of the city five star hotel a short walking distance during happy hour standard suite connecting rooms restaurant reservations whole process breakfast restaurant warm hospitality
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Only 2 nights but the hotel was convenient to ‘international street’, the pottery street vendors and the covered market. The staff, especially Regency Club staff (Ms. Asato) were fantasy with local sights and a friendly smile.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Hyatt regency Naha is conveniently located at the centre of Naha, 2 minutes walking distance from international street where plenty of restaurant choices, 10 minutes taxi drive from airport. Hotel staff are friendly and helpful. It's a pleasant surprised that my husband's dressed clothes were tidily folded by housekeeping staff. It's our third trip to Naha and first time staying at Hyatt. We will stay here again for our next trip in Okinawa. Experience is great!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I was hesitant to stay so close to the airport when other beach resorts were available within the same price range, but I cannot be more glad that I chose the Hyatt. First, a series of unfortunate events left me very upset at a car rental office TWICE, but thankfully, the staff at the Hyatt not only helped me through the language barrier, they also took the initiative to look offsite for a better, and cheaper solution to renting cars for their guests. (Thank you, Yuki, from the front desk).

Then to top it off, the service at The Bar ON THE 18TH FLOOR with a great view and led by Manager Ogisu, was IMPECCABLE. I visited with my 1yr old toddler, which is not easy but they accommodated my situation and made sure my stay at the hotel was perfect.

Other considerations, the location is good with lots of food choices. Hotel is new, and although the outdoor pool is cold during the fall/winter there is still an outdoor jacuzzi that is nicely heated. The famous aquarium isn't at your doorsteps, but the journey is half the fun!!

HYATT Regency Okinawa is an excellent property with exceptional staff who make your stay impeccable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Staying at the Hyatt Regency Naha using 6k hotel points and $75USD per night.  This was a great option due to the location and redemption value.

Using Hyatt's Cash and Points Redemption:

At a Category 3 Hyatt, that’s 6000 World Of Hyatt points + $75USD per night. The cash rate for the hotel was about $300/night which makes using points a no brainer.  You could also value the cost of this stay to be about $140/night, but after looking at the hotel prices in Naha I knew I wasn't going to get a better deal.

With my rental car, I drove right to the front of the hotel and was hit with a warm welcome.  They helped take my luggage out of the car and walked me to the front desk. They were about the valet park the car but I asked them to keep it out front since I’d be going to return the car soon.

Checking In At The Hyatt Regency Naha:

Checking in went smoothly, they upgraded me from a standard room (what you get on points) to a Deluxe room for being a platinum member. I’m only a platinum member because I have the Chase Hyatt credit card.  They told me they received an envelope addressed to me (I ordered a JR pass) and would bring it up to my room with the luggage.

Room 1107:

The room had two beds. I asked for a room with only one bed at the front desk but they told me all rooms have two beds.  Hmm, I guess that makes more sense since they can accommodate more people. They offered to push the beds together so I could have one SUPER BED. With a calm and cool demeanor, I accepted this offer.

Using the Laundry Machines:

I really like the this Hyatt had laundry machines that you could use yourself. I NEVER pay for laundry service at hotels that charge a "per item" rate.  If they didn't have one, I was going to find a laundromat somewhere in the city.

The laundry machine was really cool! It was one large unit that WASHED and DRIED your clothes.  At a cost of 500JPY for a 3kg load.  You can add more than 3kg but your clothes probably won’t dry as quickly.

This was convenient since you wouldn't have to go back to the machine to move your clothes from the washer to the dryer.  Although, it did take 2-3 hours for this to finish.  They had one of these laundry machines on almost every even floor of the hotel.

The Pool:

It's hot and humid in Okinawa so the pool is always a good option. The pool is located several floors up from the ground so you get a nice city view as you swim around.

Location:

The absolutely best thing about staying at this hotel was the location.  There is an immense amount of places to eat around this hotel.  I didn't eat at any of the restaurants in the hotel since all the really good places were outside.  The hotel is located at a 5-10 minute walk from the city's only tram and a 2-minute walk from the Kokusai Dori, the main street where you can find all the restaurants and places to shop!  I would have hung out here a week just to eat.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank blorgDOTorg
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We were supposed to go to Aka island but because of a typhoon approaching we had to change plans and stay in Naha and chose this hotel last minute that had good offers. We were very pleasantly surprised ! It really felt like a luxury hotel. The service was excellent from the moment you approach the entrance, the lobby is beautiful, the room was spacious, modern and so comfortable. Bathroom was superb. Location perfect near the big avenue in Naha with many shops, cafés and restaurants. Swimming pool was nice but water a bit cold, however there was a jacuzzi there that we enjoyed at sunset while no other guests were there, the best hotel we've been at during a one-month trip in Okinawa !!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple