The Naha Terrace(Naha)
US$278
US$217
US$147
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$160
US$88
US$206
US$89
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$100
US$93
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$242
US$192
  • Pool
Libre Garden Hotel(Naha)
  • Restaurant
All reviewscomfortable stayrooms are smallaeonstationairportmonorailokinawa
Reviewed 4 September 2015

Its my first time visiting Okinawa and had my friend recommend this hotel. I certainly loved it. The room I stayed at wasn't that spacious but it isn't small either. Comfortable beds, really nice shower room and toilet, and a nice view outside my window. What I love most about this hotel was the breakfast, already included in my room rate, served in buffet style.

This hotel is just a few walks away from a monorail station, that is one a stop away from the airport and a few minutes away from Kokusai-dori which is the main hub of Naha. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone!!! :)

Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 17 May 2015

We just returned from our trip to Okinawa where we stayed at Chabira Hotel Naha. It is a very clean hotel and convenient as it is minutes away from the monorail which will take you almost anywhere around Naha. Airport is less than 15 minutes using monorail. Japanese breakfast (miso soup, fish, eggs, rice, vegies, coffee, tee, juice, pastries, etc) is included.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank miriow
Reviewed 31 October 2014

We stayed 18 Days in September 2014. The 3 of us had a pleasant stay, for us the location was great, family lives close, Monorail station is a 3 minute walk, Aeon store across the street. Free japanese style breakfast 7am until 9am

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank David M
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Please note this hotel is now called Chabira Hotel Naha. This hotel worked for me because I had a early flight out of Naha and this hotel is very close to the airport. Just 620 yen to the airport by taxi or 3 stops on the monorail which is just a few minutes away.

The rooms are very small in my opinion for Japanese business hotels at that price. The price is just $50 per night, but I think there are better options also close to monorail stations and closer to the city center.

This hotel is right across from an AEON department store and supermarket which is open until 12midnight which can be convenient.

Bottom line is that unless you have to rush out for an early flight out, there are probably better options in Naha for the same price.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank KailuaKona3000
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I just came back from staying 4 nights here. I was looking for hotels in the Kokusai Dori area but my relative who lives in Oroku told me to stay here. I had NO idea a hotel has opened up in Oroku! LOCATION LOCATION, LOCATION!! Hyper Hotel is literally right in front of Aeon Department Store (formerly Jusco.) Aeon has a supermarket, restaurants, clothing boutiques, and a drugstore, and are all open till at least 10PM (the suipermarket opens a little later.)

We got their "family room" which was really interesting. It was a tiny room with a bunk bed bolted on the wall for the child. My daughter is only 1 year old so my husband slept on the bunk bed, lol. Hardly any space to walk or a big table to put your items, but the convenience topped it!

Oh, and the monorail station is right where Aeon is so you can take the monorail so easily!!

Cons for the hotel: No phone (hotel phone is right next to the elevator if you need to contact the Front Desk,) no refrigerator, no ice machine. I had to keep my daughter's medicine cold so I asked for ice, and the front desk person gave me ice and I put it in my cooler.

Looks like another company has bought this hotel and it will be a different name starting in May.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family