“Nice staff and view”
Review of The Naha Terrace

The Naha Terrace
Ranked #19 of 111 Hotels / Ryokan in Naha
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

It was bit hard to approach from makishi station at first with my luggage. It was better to approach from omoromachi station. First impression was nice. Lobby was well organized and opened. All staffs were very kind. Although my room was toward city, night view was much better than i expected and fabulous. And bed was large enough to stay with my wife and 1-year old son. Shopping center is about 5 minutes distance. I recommend here who cannot move far from city center. Because my baby cannot stand long distance journey. That's why i chose this hotel. And completely satisfied.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Overall a good hotel. No problems with service, no problems with breakfast (you get two choices ... Western or Japanese breakfast) although it was not a massive eat-all-you can affair. Rooms were very clean, but quite obviously a bit older ... but most of Okinawa seems more dated than what you'd expect in the rest of Japan.

There are one or two convenience stores within 5 to 10 minute walking distance away. And I believe there is a shopping complex around 10 minutes' walk away.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank chirp333
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

The swimming pool is closed few months a year and we have been advised of this at the checkin... A bit annoying when it was one of the facilities I was looking forward to use when booking that place

The room is nice and well decorated but not convenient in terms of furniture

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2016

In my travels I always try to stay in hotels that offer a good comfort / expenditure and must say that this time I made the center.
To start say that the positive Final vote. And I come to the point:
The hotel in my opinion, is well located; In fact walk in about 15 minutes you arrive at the main shopping street and therefore within reach of bars and restaurants. From the airport, by car it takes a bit of time but more because of the traffic that distance.
The design of the structure you see that's not really the last moment but still defended well as the first impact at the entrance is great because the environments are amps, clean and elegant.
The room was not bad, quite spacious, clean and equipped with all you need with good brand toiletries. A small note about the design .... I believe the design of the rooms is beginning to feel the years and should be reviewed shortly if the hotel wants to keep luxury status.
About the breakfast, the hotel offers both Western and Japanese breakfast with two very beautiful and well-cared.
The food itself was not bad but I expected a longer stocked and varied buffet for hotel standards.
An absolutely known about it for the staff; I found a young staff and very very kind and friendly.
Regarding the price I find it perfect for what is offered.
For my taste I would recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2016

We stayed at one of the executive suite rooms as we always did in the past. The room has a commanding view over the downtown Naha. My wife and I like this hotel a lot. We decided to stay one night at this hote on our way back from a remote island called Taketomi Island instead of going home direct. And, this time again, we felt we made a right decision. It happened to be a Christmas time and we enjoyed a special dinner in a festive atmosphere.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Naha hotels
1.1 km away
1.6 km away
Hotel Rocore Naha
Hotel Rocore Naha
#4 of 111 in Naha

Been to The Naha Terrace? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Naha Terrace

Address: 2-14-1 Omoromachi, Naha 900-0006, Okinawa Prefecture
Region: Japan > Kyushu-Okinawa > Okinawa Prefecture > Naha
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#1 Spa Hotel in Naha
#6 Romantic Hotel in Naha
#6 Luxury Hotel in Naha
#7 Family Hotel in Naha
#8 Business Hotel in Naha
Price Range: €129 - €334 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4.5 star — The Naha Terrace 4.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Naha Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Hotel Naha